Dressing better

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Damn, styleforum's "what did you wear today" is jam packed with pretentious douche bags.

laugh.gif
 The hell did you expect? 

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

What kinda shoes do you wear with a lighter color top, for example light gray.

Depends on the rest of the outfit. Is it casual, dressy, blacktie?

Way too many variables.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Damn, styleforum's "what did you wear today" is jam packed with pretentious douche bags.

What kind of person would you have to be to post pics of yourself wearing clothes (when it's not your occupation).  Takes a certain personality. Just saying.

Not a knock on anyone specific here. I frequent  the thread for the info and it's one of the better threads in general.

I know there's been plenty of examples in this thread, but I really need some tapered grey dress pants for under $80 by this thursday. I've found a bunch at stores like Armani Exchange (their clothes are
sick.gif
 but the pants fit well) but I'm only willing to spend $110 for pants as a last resort.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

New Cole Haans for work.. what you guys think.??
23s7z86.jpg

pimp.gif

I picked those same ones up. I love them man. 
smokin.gif

Not my style, but they executed those nicely. I still hate Cole Haan. I can't find any of their shoes I like. Always these big clunky soles. Why can't they make something sleek? A damn pair of loafers shouldn't feel like XIII's.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

New Cole Haans for work.. what you guys think.??
23s7z86.jpg

pimp.gif

I picked those same ones up. I love them man. 
smokin.gif

Not my style, but they executed those nicely. I still hate Cole Haan. I can't find any of their shoes I like. Always these big clunky soles. Why can't they make something sleek? A damn pair of loafers shouldn't feel like XIII's.

i like those...whats the model?

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

What kinda shoes do you wear with a lighter color top, for example light gray.
You really don't need to match your shoes with your shirts in terms of color. Your shoes, whether sneakers or boots, should be neutral colors for the most part and will go with most  tops. The only time you should be thinking about whether your shoes and top match is when it comes to style, as in athletic v. dressy, etc. 

picked these up at nordstrom rack for $75. with the $50 for $25 groupon, ended up being ~$50.

10280-558332-p.jpg

deerskin lining, memory foam sole, 18k gold eyelets

bawse
pimp.gif

Can anybody show me how to dress better with 6" Timberlands? I got them as a gift and have no idea how to fit it into my wardrobe.
Any good pictures and such? They're wheat by the way, if that makes any difference.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Can anybody show me how to dress better with 6" Timberlands? I got them as a gift and have no idea how to fit it into my wardrobe.
Any good pictures and such? They're wheat by the way, if that makes any difference.
Especially if you have thicker legs or are a big dude generally they're not that hard to wear. Tuck/semi-tuck some non-baggy jeans into them and rock with a thick sweater. They will never shake the rap video connotation, but they're definitely not unwearable IMO. 

Back
Top Bottom