Dressing better

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I know there's been plenty of examples in this thread, but I really need some tapered grey dress pants for under $80 by this thursday. I've found a bunch at stores like Armani Exchange (their clothes are
sick.gif
 but the pants fit well) but I'm only willing to spend $110 for pants as a last resort.
Buy cheaper grey pants that fit pretty close to what you want and go to a tailor and have them tapered it wont cost much at all

looking forward to new years this year, trying to put a sick suit fit together. quick opinion though, I ventured into the field of mixing browns and blacks, do you guys think i could wear a burgundy pair of wingtips with a black suit? im linking it up with a plaid soft red polo button down  and a navy blue polo horse tie and gold tie clip and cufflinks what do you think the pocket square color and socks should be?
king_image.php

pPOLO2-8779758_standard_v330.jpg

1081436-p-2x.jpg

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Can someone tell me where I can get a GQ magazine subscription for cheap?

Its like $12/a year thru GQ. Unless you get it free, $12/a year is about as cheap as it gets..

Anybody cop this?

manual.jpg

A lot of it is basic and well-known, but it has good insight, especially for less established dudes.
wink.gif

Check it out..

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I think cardigans look best with plain tees...that's my opinion though

cosign..a simple v-neck under a cardigan is good enough for me
oxford collared shirt with a cardigan over it, though.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Its like $12/a year thru GQ. Unless you get it free, $12/a year is about as cheap as it gets..

There will be deals throughout the year for cheaper. For instance, a bunch of us got a deal from September from Tanga which was 3 years for $12. The first issue just arrived this week and will end in December, 2013. However, i must admit, the issues have gotten really weak IMO and are hardly even worth the 33 cents an issue.

Originally Posted by dukeben18

Originally Posted by maldonado

There will be deals throughout the year for cheaper. For instance, a bunch of us got a deal from September from Tanga which was 3 years for $12. The first issue just arrived this week and will end in December, 2013. However, i must admit, the issues have gotten really weak IMO and are hardly even worth the 33 cents an issue.

try discountmagazines.com. They had one 3 years 15.99. i got it in October

i just got my GQ also...
smokin.gif

i dont know if this fits as "dressing better", but im looking for a casual jacket..... wanted thoughts on this....

i live in Orlando, so its cold but not that cold.....

39495_01_900_x.jpg

Just as a heads up, I went to Nordstrom Rack here in Cincinnati, OH and they had a FSR of brown Clarks desert boots. Picked up a sz 10 for myself for $60.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya thinks you can get that jacket for half the price and no branding from J.Crew or Zara

Did you just refer to yourself in third person?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya thinks you can get that jacket for half the price and no branding from J.Crew or Zara

Did you just refer to yourself in third person?
He does that all the time. In fact, Method man (?) even suspended him in 3rd person
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom