Dressing better

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

There is no excuse for those slippers
roll.gif
I wouldn't be caught dead outside with them.  Even if I was blind and there was a blackout when I got dressed.

Strictly for the crib
ghostface_product_01a.jpg
tumblr_le4d19Dd6r1qcv80ao1_500.jpg

Picked up that Abercrombie Rollins leather jacket...still unsure about the abercrombie patch on the sleeve but it was on sale and the quality is good so i cant complain.

finally got my nye fit together a few more alterations and accesories need to be added but this is the main concept. shoes are burgandy couldnt get them to pop as hard as they do in the pic.
2r2y7hx.jpg

I need some jeans help.

Im fat, haha, so 514s are ok, but not as comfy as something looser in the thighs. I have some Levis 569s that I wear with my Wallys that look great, but they are too wide if I wanna rock low profile sneakers etc.

Whats a good jean that I can wear with sneakers that wont drag, but will also be comfortable through the legs?

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

^ Redman or Nacho let me know about the slippers as well I need a 10.5 or 11

No luck, tomorrow I am going to a different H&M to see if I can find them.

Originally Posted by lilfazzl

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Ayo Nacho,

Did you get a chance to see what sizes those slippers come in?

Any sz 7 (yes small feet)??
no work today, bus service is suspended in NJ
pimp.gif
what brand are the blue chinos?
roll.gif
 at this being asked like 10,000 times and Nacho straight ignoring it. Hilarious for some reason. 

Ayo Nacho,

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

^ Redman or Nacho let me know about the slippers as well I need a 10.5 or 11

No luck, tomorrow I am going to a different H&M to see if I can find them.
LMK ASAP TOO MAN>.. same sizes or a 10

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I need some jeans help.

Im fat, haha, so 514s are ok, but not as comfy as something looser in the thighs. I have some Levis 569s that I wear with my Wallys that look great, but they are too wide if I wanna rock low profile sneakers etc.

Whats a good jean that I can wear with sneakers that wont drag, but will also be comfortable through the legs?
I would say drop a little weight and stick with 514's.

I do the same, wear 514's w/Vans, Dunks, Blazers, Purcell's etc, then I switch to 569's when I wear bulkier shoes (Jordans, mainly III, IV, V & XI)

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I need some jeans help.

Big thighs present lots of problems when wanting to buy a pair of jeans that provide a clean look with sneakers.
"Slim" jeans might be the right fit from the knee down but too tight around the thigh.
In that case, it's best to buy a pair of jeans that fits comfortably around the thighs and get them tapered.

Any suggestions for two or three piece tweed suits (Nii I'm looking your way)? I am searching for something that is somewhat slim fit in cut like the Ludlow by J. Crew for example. Thanks.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by lilfazzl

Ayo Nacho,

pimp.gif
roll.gif
 at this being asked like 10,000 times and Nacho straight ignoring it. Hilarious for some reason. 
That's not me in the photo, just found it on Tumblr.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Picked up a nice pair of trousers at Saks for $15 they were regular $195
eek.gif

FL outlets ftw
pimp.gif

i've heard great things about those outlets. one day i'll make the drive down from the A to check em out.

Back
Top Bottom