Dressing better

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Any suggestions for two or three piece tweed suits (Nii I'm looking your way)? I am searching for something that is somewhat slim fit in cut like the Ludlow by J. Crew for example. Thanks.

donegal is a type of tweed ... softer than your usual coarse tweed. i'd say your options are probably these two:

two piece by brooks going for 700 bucks now on sale: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat...color=RUST&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=

Polo "Garrison" model. there are a bunch on eBay in either 2 piece or 3 piece. the ones with cashmere run a little higher, but they are great suits. They'll set you back about 600 on the bay or 350 if you can catch them in the outlet ... regular price is about 1950. Here is an example of the garrison three piece from SF:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n216/faustorini/IMG_1328.jpg

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Picked up a nice pair of trousers at Saks for $15 they were regular $195
eek.gif

FL outlets ftw
pimp.gif

Nice pickup
pimp.gif

Went to BR yesterday for the 50% addtl off. Got there are 10:30 the checkout like was wrap throughout the store. All Smalls, no decent sizes. Went to Somerset mall here in MI today for the 40% off and the line was still wrapped through the store. Found a jacket for 60. Took me 40 minutes to check out.

I'm in the market for some black colored casual dress shoes.

Anyone know of good brands for this type of shoe?

Can someone link me to some reasonable l/s Henley shirts? looking to scoop up a couple thanks

Havent been clubbing for a while now, just curious, you guys think wearing sperrys to a club would be appropriate? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Jordman23

imov85.jpg

I'm feeling this cardigan. I bought a couple of Knitted Ties, at Macys with this sale going on. What color shirt would be best? White or Navy blue?

The tie is Mostly black with navy stripes going down.
A&F has really nice quality flannels and cardigans.
Too bad they blast their logo on some items like this one.
Is that Cardigan on the site?

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I am in need of a navy suit. Where can I find a good one for about $300?
My siblings bought me a navy blazer from Banana Republic for xmas, which came out to be about $230 for the jacket alone after 40% off. But I need to go back and pay full price for the pants
sick.gif

So I'm wondering if I should just return the blazer and look elsewhere for a navy suit? What other brands and stores should I look into?

how much are the pants?  BR usually has coupons so factor that into the cost.

otherwise, you can definitely pick up some decent suits for $300 from macys during sales.  i recently picked up a "tailored fit" tommy hilfiger from macys.com for less than $200 during the F&F sale.  decent quality for the price but i'm no suit connoisseur/snob.
The pants are $150. http://bananarepublic.gap...d=56527&oid=OUT19059

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

imov85.jpg

I'm feeling this cardigan. I bought a couple of Knitted Ties, at Macys with this sale going on. What color shirt would be best? White or Navy blue?

Yup, and it's on sale for $53 right now.

http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/w...1&productId=704797&langId=-1&categoryId=12206

Originally Posted by Gordonson

imov85.jpg

n
Yup, and it's on sale for $53 right now.

http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/w...1&productId=704797&langId=-1&categoryId=12206
Nice. Thanks man

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Havent been clubbing for a while now, just curious, you guys think wearing sperrys to a club would be appropriate? 
ohwell.gif

I wear sperrys to the club all the time because for some reason my shoes always get stepped on, drink spilled on them, etc.

Mark Antony wrote:
Just copped these off timberland.com, already on sale, +30% off, +another 20% off and free shipping with code CELEBRATE10. Came out to $64 after tax.
From the winter shoes thread. Thought I should pass it along. Use "winterfun10" instead of "CELEBRATE10" for the extra 20% and free shipping.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by 23kidd

ohwell.gif

I wear sperrys to the club all the time because for some reason my shoes always get stepped on, drink spilled on them, etc.
Its a given your shoes are going to get torn up at the club.

and yes you can rock boat shoes to the club as long as you don't keep it to casual.

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

i just got my GQ also...
smokin.gif

i dont know if this fits as "dressing better", but im looking for a casual jacket..... wanted thoughts on this....

i live in Orlando, so its cold but not that cold.....

39495_01_900_x.jpg
Anybody know where to find a jacket similar to this? I just know since its A&F its going to cost more just because of its brand. I like the style of it though
11abdxu.png

something slightly similar at H&M. don't know if you'll find it in store though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Merry Christmas

where's Mrs. NachoBroadway?

solid boot collection
tumblr_le2h8tfpSv1qz702do1_500.jpg
nice rotation.  i've been wanting to try those ll bean's.  might buy the thinsulate / goretex ones if we get anymore snow.
those Alden's are 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

dang those sperry shoes are nice. I think I want to get these,
2hpq06q.png

do they fit true to size? are they durable? 

I have them on as im typing this haha Yea very durable and I norm wear a 9 I got a 8.5 but try em on they fit pretty true to size

My Field Boots died today
2pskmtv.jpg

so I had an excuse to pick up these Chippewa[emoji]174[/emoji] MOCC Toe Engineer boots.
2u90039.jpg

40% off everything at karmaloop.  Even bigger discount on sale items.  I'm coppin these red wings with $92.00 in savings.  Says there's only 2 pairs left, better hurry if you wanna swoop.
3143zoom1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom