Dressing better

I have the Beeswax Clarks DB and I never imagined that I would be wearing them this much. I wear them about 3-4 days a week.
pimp.gif

The leather is beginning to age quite well and these boots go very well with dark denim. I asked my female cousin if she likes the look of the boot and she replied, "No, not at all."

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I asked her because I'm going out with this chick on New Years and wanted a girl's opinion.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I have the Beeswax Clarks DB and I never imagined that I would be wearing them this much. I wear them about 3-4 days a week.
pimp.gif

The leather is beginning to age quite well and these boots go very well with dark denim. I asked my female cousin if she likes the look of the boot and she replied, "No, not at all."

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I asked her because I'm going out with this chick on New Years and wanted a girl's opinion.
ohwell.gif
Go with the boots, eff your cousins opinion.

Originally Posted by ekREV

Picked up that Abercrombie Rollins leather jacket...still unsure about the abercrombie patch on the sleeve but it was on sale and the quality is good so i cant complain.

pics of the jacket on you. pause.

pimp.gif

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
!%#% it... if you know they look good, that's all that matters.

My pair of Beeswax should be arriving soon.

I was wondering if you guys knew of any designers who do a slim fitting suit in a 37 or 38 short? I've tried a Ralph Lauren black label suit and it fits pretty well but I wanted to try some other designers and keep my options open. Most of the designers I've seen don't have a short cut. Also is it possible to get a regular and have it altered to a shorter cut?

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by djaman

I'm in the market for some black colored casual dress shoes.

Anyone know of good brands for this type of shoe?
What is your definition of casual?

Well, I suppose any quality brand of dress shoe, take out the "casual" part.

Any good brands out there for dress shoes?

Originally Posted by chixdigggit

I was wondering if you guys knew of any designers who do a slim fitting suit in a 37 or 38 short? I've tried a Ralph Lauren black label suit and it fits pretty well but I wanted to try some other designers and keep my options open. Most of the designers I've seen don't have a short cut. Also is it possible to get a regular and have it altered to a shorter cut?

For the most part, yes you can get suits altered to be shorter but to be honest, RLBL is a very uniquely cut suit, it is very slim and there aren't many options out there that can match it's fit, maybe Dior Homme and that is really the only brand I can think of right now. If you can go the RLBL route I say go with it, I would.

Originally Posted by RFX45

For the most part, yes you can get suits altered to be shorter but to be honest, RLBL is a very uniquely cut suit, it is very slim and there aren't many options out there that can match it's fit, maybe Dior Homme and that is really the only brand I can think of right now. If you can go the RLBL route I say go with it, I would.

<Yeah the RLBL suit fits quite nice but the Ralph Lauren store I was at only had a 38s in black, I was more interested in a charcoal suit which they didn't have in my size. Does Dior Homme make suits in a short cut? Also, do you know anything about the Brooks brothers black fleece line? I always assume they had more of boxy fit, but I've heard from people that they fit pretty slim.

pimp.gif

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Same here. Best purchase I ever made. They just go a lot better with what I wear most days than anything else in my closet. Mine have some coloration from dark denim bleeding onto them and I actually think it makes them look a lot better. 
F what your cousin said, most girls love these (at least that's what my sisters said
laugh.gif
jk )

Originally Posted by RFX45

<Yeah the RLBL suit fits quite nice but the Ralph Lauren store I was at only had a 38s in black, I was more interested in a charcoal suit which they didn't have in my size. Does Dior Homme make suits in a short cut? Also, do you know anything about the Brooks brothers black fleece line? I always assume they had more of boxy fit, but I've heard from people that they fit pretty slim.

I think Dior does carry short length suits, they only probably carry one suit though probably only on smaller size like 36 or 38  each so you may have to hit the store in the beginning of the season. If you are going to go with RLPL, I am sure an SA can look up a size and get it from another store for you. 

Shabooya -
roll.gif
I feel you ^^^bro, I just can't part with the lacing...my bad

Wat up - the couch is from Jennifer convertible...^^ha it for like 5 years...time to get rid of it...you in ny?...lol
Btw yes that's a henley shirt I picked up a few weeks ago

Anyone hitting Nordstrom's semi-annual sale? I picked up two pairs of the 1901 Carson bucks (navy and gray) people were talking about a few pages back for $65 each. Just curious if anyone else is picking something up off this sale.

This thread changed my entire outlook on dressing. Im a soon to be teacher and I definitely need to get my wardrobe up.

btw nachobroadway I knew your son looked familiar but wasnt too sure till you posted the Mrs., shes an immediate cousin of mine and her mother is my godmother, small world.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

This thread changed my entire outlook on dressing. Im a soon to be teacher and I definitely need to get my wardrobe up.

Same here bro
smokin.gif
How many years you got left? and what grade?

I did an internship at an elementary school, and now that im losing weight, i feel like its time to change my wardrobe, i keep spending $$$ but i aint even mad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Shabooya -
roll.gif
I feel you ^^^bro, I just can't part with the lacing...my bad

Wat up - the couch is from Jennifer convertible...^^ha it for like 5 years...time to get rid of it...you in ny?...lol
Btw yes that's a henley shirt I picked up a few weeks ago

info on the henley?

Jcrew - chances are anything you see me wearing is from there, I've developed an obsession..lol

Back
Top Bottom