Dressing better

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

IMG00031-20101228-1555.jpg

size 8 is all they have, no other sizes, they are $30, throw in $15 for time & shipping and I'll do the favor of proxy

Damn, I went to a total of 3 H&M's and I couldn't find one pair.

Nacho that navy velvet blazer is
pimp.gif

What are the rules for blazer buttons and your belt? If I've got gold buttons on my blazer should my belt buckle be gold colored as well?

I remember these being posted a while back....(NT is where I first saw em)

5303949163_1b0c1a664c.jpg

Since then I've been on the lookout for a pair for under retail (which appears to be $190).

DavidZ has em but at full price, and the Timberland site hasnt had them through their last few 30% off sales.

Has anyone had any luck scoopin these for less than $190? or can help me do so?

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

What are the rules for blazer buttons and your belt? If I've got gold buttons on my blazer should my belt buckle be gold colored as well?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Id say yes, im no expert but a silver belt buckle worn with a blazer that has gold buttons just wouldn't look good.

i'm deciding between sand suede db's and the brown leather.
its gonna be my first pair and im looking for the more versatile pair.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I remember these being posted a while back....(NT is where I first saw em)

5303949163_1b0c1a664c.jpg

Since then I've been on the lookout for a pair for under retail (which appears to be $190).

DavidZ has em but at full price, and the Timberland site hasnt had them through their last few 30% off sales.

Has anyone had any luck scoopin these for less than $190? or can help me do so?

There's a hole in the wall spot on Fulton St in Lower Manhattan that has these, the jawn next to the new BK, across from Dunkin Donuts. I don't know the price, but considering it's a mom and pop, you might be able to haggle. Better than at a chain like David Z.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

tie dimple
You and your damn, tie dimple. 
laugh.gif

It's not exactly necessary, yes I usually do it on mine, but I don't
grin.gif
when someone doesn't have one.  I don't think it looks bad without one either.

I can't remember if I ask this question already or I just thought about asking this question,

How do you guys feel about wearing d-ring belts while dressing up? I have misplaced the belt that works well with my loafers I was going to wear for NYE so I was thinking of just wearing a d-ring belt instead of looking for a belt that matches my loafers.

Received the American Eagle jacket today, and im pretty happy with it.
Ima big dude, 240 pounds, about 6" tall and i ordered the XLTall,sizing is a bit loose, shouldve got the XL instead but its manageable. Heres a pic of me wearing it...Sorry for the dirty %## mirror
grin.gif
. Hope this helps.

I need some opinion fellas. Tomorrow im gonna be going to a club, and i wanna keep it simple. What you guys think?

....Jeez my mirror is DIRTY!

Originally Posted by 23kidd

I need some opinion fellas. Tomorrow im gonna be going to a club, and i wanna keep it simple. What you guys think?

Wear darker jeans and a button up and you'd be fine.And no beanie.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

can someone recommend some chinos to wear with Vans

Just anything that fits. 511 trousers, Dockers I posted a page back, JCrew Urban Slim, etc... 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Jcrew - chances are anything you see me wearing is from there, I've developed an obsession..lol

I've definitely retained some of my older "urban" wardrobe touches (constantly wearing Air Maxes for one). Work doesn't require me to do otherwise.

But J Crew is definitely my go to spot when it's time to get fresh.

Back
Top Bottom