Dressing better

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by kingofny04

This thread changed my entire outlook on dressing. Im a soon to be teacher and I definitely need to get my wardrobe up.

Same here bro
smokin.gif
How many years you got left? and what grade?

I did an internship at an elementary school, and now that im losing weight, i feel like its time to change my wardrobe, i keep spending $$$ but i aint even mad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im in my last semester, I just have to pass my student teaching and Ill be set. High School Math is what im aiming at. And I feel you on the weight and $ thing
30t6p3b.gif

yall messed up 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

kingofny04
Thats wassup, i still got like 2 years or so left....begining of college i f'd  up or else i would've been closer.
eyes.gif

High school? Good luck with that my man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

j d0t win wrote:
Anyone know where to get peacoat buttons? I found my old Levi's peacoat but one side has ALL the buttons ripped off. 
laugh.gif

GOOGLE...I've bought a bunch from there. Measure the buttons you have first.

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

What do ya think of this jacket?

oj0219-blkzoom1.jpg
i liked this jacket a lot, but that little small pocket in the middle just kills it, not sure if thats an issue for you

Originally Posted by j d0t win

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Jose - thanks bro I posted a link for it on my post.

Jdot - Here are some similar laces I was thinking of getting to throw on the redwings my wife got me
http://www.jcrew.com/mens...s/PRDOVR~37537/37537.jsp
those are close enough and will do, haha i plan on doing the same thing with my redwings as well. Good minds think alike, thanks alot KSTEEZY 
pimp.gif

No problem bro they also have the blue round ones.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom