Dressing better

if your worried about scratches then get the oily brown. as for maintaing all you really need is an oil sponge, you can get them just about anywhere. we sell them for about 7 bucks.

wallabees are so ugly
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

they are the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn, EVER.

Anyone know stores that sell the oily brown lows? Otherwise ill order online.

thanks for the input

Wallys are decent looking shoes IMO. They're add variety to your shoe collection also. So, you're not just wearing oxfords, desert boots, wingtips, etc.

ru6zgg.jpg

I spent New Years @ work but made it out on time to drive to misses for the festivities
I kept it real simple this year

J+ Oxford
Tie Bar bow tie - Self Knot > Pre Tied
JCrew Mock Neck sweater
APC NS
LL Signature Bean Boots
( I hate Bloomberg )

I wish everybody a healthy and prosperous New Year 
glasses.gif

Crepe Sole Moc Boot from LL Bean Signature:

101213_sig_mens_primary.jpg

untitled2.bmp

untitled3.bmp

I'm interested to see how these will feel in person, but I don't think they drop until February. Thought I'd post since you guys are all talking about wallys with the crepe soles. To the person asking between getting the oily or beeswax leather pair, I had a pair of beeswax in high school and the creases show after a lot of wear. One of my friends had a pair of the oily leather ones and they seemed to look newer over a longer period of time because the creases weren't as evident. Hope that helps.

Alright NT, I'm trying to change my wardrobe to become more mature.
As of right now, I'm a HS senior and what I usually wear is a Supreme shirt, raw denim, and vans/SBs.
I want to change my wardrobe to like a more matured look.

How do i go about a more mature everyday? I'm thinking of buying some button-ups and flannels but what are your guys opinions of what to cop and places to cop?

And just to let you guys know, I'm not going to wear desert boots or wallabees. I'll just stick to vans.

/\/\/\ Start from page one and gather some ideas.

Been in the Chippewas the every since I picked these up earlier this week.
35jaupx.jpg

2pziv07.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'd wear the Weaver before I put on a pair of Wallabee's.

I like the Weaver, but I dont see them in a true leather, and I dont need another suede show. Plus, Ive never seen those in stores, only online.

What's everyones stance on the length of jeans? I'm not the tallest Asian out the bunch but I wear 31X30. I'm not so much a fan of the "stacked" look these days but I would think perfectly hemmed jeans would be weird. So personally, are your jeans past the ankle a bit with a slight stack or are they as straight as can be. Sorry if I'm not making sense aha.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

What's everyones stance on the length of jeans? I'm not the tallest Asian out the bunch but I wear 31X30. I'm not so much a fan of the "stacked" look these days but I would think perfectly hemmed jeans would be weird. So personally, are your jeans past the ankle a bit with a slight stack or are they as straight as can be. Sorry if I'm not making sense aha.
I know what you mean.

To me, anything dress-formal-semi = length has to be on point.

Casual = some small "stacks" are fine by me. Not like overly excessive stacking that hypebeast and sufu promotes, like this:

Originally Posted by HHHornet15

Crepe Sole Moc Boot from LL Bean Signature:

101213_sig_mens_primary.jpg

I'm interested to see how these will feel in person, but I don't think they drop until February. Thought I'd post since you guys are all talking about wallys with the crepe soles. To the person asking between getting the oily or beeswax leather pair, I had a pair of beeswax in high school and the creases show after a lot of wear. One of my friends had a pair of the oily leather ones and they seemed to look newer over a longer period of time because the creases weren't as evident. Hope that helps.
I can see myself in a pain of these, but February's a lil too late to be coping boots imo. 
And they're asking $180 for me only to get a months top worth of wear out of them. I'll wait til they're on sale
grin.gif

Originally Posted by silicapacks

H&M is the way to go if youre starting to fluff up your wardrobe a little. they won't last tho. just get shirts and sweaters from there. and jackets.
that's a bad recommendation then.  i like their hoodies but the quality of their other items prevents me from buying stuff.
people are better off going to the outlet stores like gap, br, j. crew, polo, etc.  department stores also have good sales.

I've been lurking in this post for awhile now.  It's definitely one of my favorites on NT.

Either way, here's a quick snap of my girl and I from last night...

e01xe9.jpg

And a crappy quality pic of my shoes from my phone...

1z1fnmh.jpg

Outfit specs for anyone interested:

- Zara Velvet Blazer
- TH Micro Houndstooth Button-up
- John Varvatos tie (and a Calvin Klein tie bar you can't really see)
- 484 J Crew Jeans
- BR Belt
- John Varvatos Wingtips
- Express "Grid" Socks

e01xe9.jpg

The Settler                                                  The Reacher

No hate, dunny. Propzzz.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I've been lurking in this post for awhile now.  It's definitely one of my favorites on NT.

Either way, here's a quick snap of my girl and I from last night...

And a crappy quality pic of my shoes from my phone...

Outfit specs for anyone interested:

- Zara Velvet Blazer
- TH Micro Houndstooth Button-up
- John Varvatos tie (and a Calvin Klein tie bar you can't really see)
- 484 J Crew Jeans
- BR Belt
- John Varvatos Wingtips
- Express "Grid" Socks
Always had a thing for velvet blazers and those shoes are too clean. Props G.

Back
Top Bottom