Dressing better

I don't dislike the sockless look usually. I just don't think it works with those shoes and those shoes with that outfit.

spacej23 - decent outfit, the girlfriend makes it look even better. Don't listen to whoever posted that nonsense.

I think it's good to give criticism of clothing in this thread, I would imagine people posting what they're wearing are looking for feedback (though I'm sure they're hoping for praise). Talking about people's girlfriends and how the dude stacks up? That's some petty, jealous BS.

Originally Posted by What up

ksteezy, maybe that would have been a good time to have a filter. But really, no disrespect to the dude. Every couple has a "settler' and a "reacher." Just embrace it. You have a pretty girlfriend. And shes prettier than you. That's a FACT.

Shut the *!$* up.

Anyone know how the J.Crew Blazers fit? Im thinking of picking one up this week, I need a navy blazer bad but the sleeves always seem to be slightly too short (6'4")

I'll wait til they're on sale
grin.gif

I don't think they go on sale.

Sorry to break this to you, but this thread is all about that.

It's really not though.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

loving this military jacket from JCREW....definately recommend it to you guys.

5314380270_33cba28725_b.jpg
+1 on the jacket. Bought the same one (I think, or at least very similar) from the J.Crew outlet this past weekend for $52, marked down from $128. Couldn't have come at a better time since the weather has been perfect for this type of jacket lately. Also, to anyone looking for a slimming hooded sweatshirt, the Eastport Sweatshirt from LL Bean Signature is on sale for about 50 bucks. It's very thick too so I am excited to be able to use it for the remainder of winter leading into spring.

It's really not though.
I guess you havent been following this thread too closely.  Anyways, I've said my peace to the guy.  If theres a How I Met Your Mother episode about the topic, I think it's fair game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by What up

ksteezy, maybe that would have been a good time to have a filter. But really, no disrespect to the dude. Every couple has a "settler' and a "reacher." Just embrace it. You have a pretty girlfriend. And shes prettier than you. That's a FACT.

Shut the *!$* up.

Anyone know how the J.Crew Blazers fit? Im thinking of picking one up this week, I need a navy blazer bad but the sleeves always seem to be slightly too short (6'4")
indifferent.gif
Did this fool give this girl all that value just off one pic? "the settler"?  you know nothing about these people, Lame.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by 650

dont know if this was already posted but..

1 year subscription to GQ for $3.99

http://www.tanga.com/prod...ive&utm_medium=email

use coupon code "GQ"

Thanks!!! I just got a 3-year subscription for $11.97
happy.gif
is there any way to change your address? cause im going to be at my currently location for 3 months and dont wanna OD and not be able to change my shipping address

just tried on some 514s and it seems to have no room in the junk area but im guessing thats how theyre supposed to be? also wish they were a little longer....

Denim jackets, shirts even ties are really popular right now.
But one thing I have noticed is the fits aren't done right in eyes.
I feel if you're going to wear a denim shirt/jacket then don't wear denim pants switch it up too much denim is over doing it and kills the fit.

I rarely post in here shoot I might've posted 100-150 pages back if that.

Here's what I wore today.

kdopyd.jpg

Cheap denim jacket from O.N.
RL
RL
Beat Jack Purcell's

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

just tried on some 514s and it seems to have no room in the junk area but im guessing thats how theyre supposed to be? also wish they were a little longer....

same for me. I am overweight but it shouldnt matter in terms of the fit, because they have my waist size. They fit fine below the thighs all the way down, just tight in the "junk area" haha

I mean, like trying to put keys and phone in my front pockets is a tight squeeze

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Hope to cop a denim jacket for spring.
pimp.gif
Me too 
pimp.gif

I don't know how well one from Old Navy will hold up though, so I'll just go with Levi. I agree 150% with denim jackets looking ugly with jeans though, corduroys or khakis looks better to me.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Denim jackets, shirts even ties are really popular right now.
But one thing I have noticed is the fits aren't done right in eyes.
I feel if you're going to wear a denim shirt/jacket then don't wear denim pants switch it up too much denim is over doing it and kills the fit.

I rarely post in here shoot I might've posted 100-150 pages back if that.

Here's what I wore today.

kdopyd.jpg

Cheap denim jacket from O.N.
RL
RL
Beat Jack Purcell's
Does that have a sweatshirt hood or something?  Not sure how any of that fits in this thread either.

Does that have a sweatshirt hood or something? Not sure how any of that fits in this thread either.

Yeah it does have a hood, and imo it fits in with the casual portion of the thread thats posted just on about every page.

I think the denim on denim can be pulled off just fine, depends on the type of denims we are mixing up...

::kanye shrug::

if u guys want to find a denim jacket for a good deal hit up ya local TJ Maxx(I work here)/Marshall. I copped a lucky brand denim jacket last month on clearance for $20 & msrp was $99. But ima return it when i go back to work because I bought a seven jeans jean jacket fop the same price @ marshalls yesterday & I like the seven jacket better.

Back
Top Bottom