Dressing better

i decided to go a bit more casual for NYE, turns out the place wasnt really a club but more of a large bar/lounge, so the whole suit would have been a little over-dressed.
stole the tie clip from a set from Macy's, they wanted 40$ for the clip, tie and some ugly $%# cufflinks, hell no all i really wanted was the clip, i would have gotten a better one, but had no time and stores were closing, oh well...

5313787233_6962aacdfa_b.jpg

5314380790_b2fcec3586_b.jpg

loving this military jacket from JCREW....definately recommend it to you guys.

5314380270_33cba28725_b.jpg

Originally Posted by What up

e01xe9.jpg

The Settler                                                  The Reacher

No hate, dunny. Propzzz.

that was unnecessary bro...

spacej23 - dope fit bro, it would have been nice to add some color to the mix, but still simple and clean, we actually have the same jeans on 
happy.gif
 I would have also opted for a nicer belt, you still pulled it off very nice, happy new years bro

btw 
pimp.gif
 pretty girl homie

The Settler                                                  The Reacher

No hate, dunny. Propzzz.

laugh.gif
 Agreed.

smokin.gif

ksteezy, maybe that would have been a good time to have a filter. But really, no disrespect to the dude. Every couple has a "settler' and a "reacher." Just embrace it. You have a pretty girlfriend. And shes prettier than you. That's a FACT.

ksteezy, maybe that would have been a good time to have a filter. But really, no disrespect to the dude. Every couple has a "settler' and a "reacher." Just embrace it. You have a pretty girlfriend. And shes prettier than you. That's a FACT.

i guess, but still comes off wrong when someone points it out....jussayin 
grin.gif

I see what you're saying...

spacej23, my sincere apologies. Don't mean to ruin your posting experience in this thread.

wish the maturity level of this thread ran across the board

smokin.gif

anywho i hope all you guys had a nice NYE and a new years day....I never mixed so many drinks in my life... (absolute, cuervo, ciroc, henny, jack, goose) i thought i was gonna wake up dead, but we stuffed ourselves with McDonalds after the club and that did the magic, woke up with no hangover!

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yeah that was uncalled for.. Ksteezy I usually like your fits..but that first one you posted just now I cant get down with

laugh.gif
 is the sockless look isn't?...lol

what type of !$@$ is that to say to someone? and how is that a fact? judging another dude's looks?

Originally Posted by oidreez

what type of !$@$ is that to say to someone? and how is that a fact? judging another dude's looks?
30t6p3b.gif
no reason at all to hate on dude, props spacej23 for the fit

edit: nvm lol saw the dudes apology, not like my comment meant anything though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i decided to go a bit more casual for NYE, turns out the place wasnt really a club but more of a large bar/lounge, so the whole suit would have been a little over-dressed.
stole the tie clip from a set from Macy's, they wanted 40$ for the clip, tie and some ugly $%# cufflinks, hell no all i really wanted was the clip, i would have gotten a better one, but had no time and stores were closing, oh well...
did you type that wrong?

did you really steal a tie clip?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

I've been lurking in this post for awhile now.  It's definitely one of my favorites on NT.

Either way, here's a quick snap of my girl and I from last night...

e01xe9.jpg

And a crappy quality pic of my shoes from my phone...

1z1fnmh.jpg

Outfit specs for anyone interested:

- Zara Velvet Blazer
- TH Micro Houndstooth Button-up
- John Varvatos tie (and a Calvin Klein tie bar you can't really see)
- 484 J Crew Jeans
- BR Belt
- John Varvatos Wingtips
- Express "Grid" Socks
i like the wingtips
pimp.gif

I've been lurking in this post for awhile now.  It's definitely one of my favorites on NT.

e01xe9.jpg

- 484 J Crew Jeans

Was thinking about buying some Jcrew Jeans, Going to pull the trigger. Are they decent quality?

e01xe9.jpg

And a crappy quality pic of my shoes from my phone...

1z1fnmh.jpg

- Zara Velvet Blazer
- TH Micro Houndstooth Button-up
- John Varvatos tie (and a Calvin Klein tie bar you can't really see)
- 484 J Crew Jeans
- BR Belt
- John Varvatos Wingtips
- Express "Grid" Socks
thanks for the post, nicely done, you guys look great

Yeah that was uncalled for.. Ksteezy I usually like your fits..but that first one you posted just now I cant get down with

laugh.gif
nah man if the shirt was really ironed properly too much wrinkles and maybe a diff tie not so similar to your shirt

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

did you type that wrong?

did you really steal a tie clip?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Yeah bro....either that or pay 40$ for a whole set which had the ugliest cufflinks ever!....not to mention I don't wear cufflinks...lol

laugh.gif
nah man if the shirt was really ironed properly too much wrinkles and maybe a diff tie not so similar to your shirt

Ahh yeah, I didn't bother ironing the shirt...fail on my part...I love that tie though...

Back
Top Bottom