Dressing better

What do you find wrong with the ludlow blazer RFX, reason I ask is because I own the same one in navy, I live the way it fits, but I know you guys know alot more about these things...

Originally Posted by niidawg3

How've you been man?

Been good, can't complain. Been laying low from this thread (mostly from the forum too).
How about you? Hope everything is well. 
On a side note, this weird Cali weather with all the rain makes me want to buy a trenchcoat. With my luck though once I buy some rainwear it'll stop raining here and won't see a single drop until next winter again. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleEater

lol stick to nikes and skinny jeans crumps.
nerd.gif
i don't wear skinny jeans

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Kind of shoes are those Crumps?
Generic Man Chuckman

genericman2.jpg

always liked this color as well but went w/ the grey 'cause they're more versatile and work better w/ my wardrobe

genericman3.jpg

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

return the jacket

it's too big

and get some proper shoes man!
i honestly don't think it's big in any way

nii suggested taking the sides in but there's not much slack really after it's buttoned

i was about to take it to the tailor today to maybe have the sleevesbrought out slightly but when i tried it on again today i thought theywere fine...decided if i took the sleeves out even .5" it would look alittle more dressy when i plan to wear it more casually

laugh.gif
perhaps i should have mentioned that i certainly wouldn't wear it witha pair of chinos and some chukka sneakers...that's just what i happento be wearing today and it may have thrown some of you off

if i was wearing it more casually i would wear good fitting jeans withit and if more dressy a pair of slim navy dress pants when i finallyfind a pair

Originally Posted by niidawg3

CParkFresh wrote:

Copped the Worsted wool (sharkskin) Ludlow two-button suit from J Crew for NYE at the last min and got lots of compliments even though I had zero alterations done. Guess I got lucky.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/suitinganddressshirts/italianwoolsuiting/PRDOVR~11707/11707.jsp
thats an awesome jacket. very versatile. its probably the way you are standing, but it looks a little tight in the chest (buckling). great buy if you dont need to do any alteration ... although sometimes most of the people out there dont know any better. either way its a nice buy ... i'd add the pants to get a full suit so you can mix and match if the pants is available.  

Thanks...

I actually copped the whole suit. (Quick pic before heading out. I fixed the tie before I left)

xfxa8i.jpg

I also have the regular ludlow blazer.

14n0d1z.jpg

^
Thx

I fixed the tie before heading out. I def am going to get the tailoring done... but right now I am in the process of getting back in shape so I figured I would wait until Im back right.

I could use a recommendation for a good tailor in the Atlanta area.

what do you high fashion folk think about Kanye recently wearing bandanas around his head?

Are these designer pieces or just old t-shirts or what? They are not traditional bandana print I know that much.

Will it catch on? Or has it already caught on in Europe and he is just bringing it to America?

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

what do you high fashion folk think about Kanye recently wearing bandanas around his head?

Are these designer pieces or just old t-shirts or what? They are not traditional bandana print I know that much.

Will it catch on? Or has it already caught on in Europe and he is just bringing it to America?

not-sure-joker-serious-batman-12747466515.jpg

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

indifferent.gif

smh-o.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Hey guys I just got some of these Ralph Lauren Cords 
What would you wear with these? 

I'm guessing you mean besides shoes because the mannequin has on shoes in the picture. Those cordouroys are not formal at all, so you can wear the same things you wear with jeans. Just swap your cords into your casual rotation. It may seem weird if you've never worn them before, but it's really not a huge leap.

Thinking about scooping these up.  I have a question though. The colorway is called "rust". How would one go about coordinating their belt with these? I haven't really seen any "rust" colored belts lol.

I might just play it safe and get the brown joints.

I'd like to apologize to all the frequent contributors and viewers that my 1st post in this topic evoked such a petty comment.

I appreciate all of the positive words and constructive criticism nonetheless.

Either way, I'd like to address some questions and points made.

Ksteezy -  I definitely should have added some color to my outfit.  That and my plain belt were the only things I felt like I could have done better with.

To the person who asked about the quality of the JCrew 484's -  I bought them on New Year's Eve, so I haven't had them long enough to really chime in on that.  However, I will say they are very comfortable and they appear to be pretty decent on the quality side.

To the person who wanted to see more pictures of my shoes -  Here you go:

_6261350.jpg

Additional Pictures

Back
Top Bottom