Dressing better

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Hope to cop a denim jacket for spring.
pimp.gif

True Religion denim jackets

yea yall heard me.

I @$%@ with Jim Jones as much as the next dude but the line has to be drawn somewhere bro.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I think the denim on denim can be pulled off just fine, depends on the type of denims we are mixing up...

::kanye shrug::

Yes, if you're Canadian.

I know you dig that Chambray shirt from JCrew ( I finally scooped it up for $25), but you wear it all the time
laugh.gif

I think the denim on denim can be pulled off just fine, depends on the type of denims we are mixing up...

Maybe so, I personally still think it doesn't look good but that's me.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Yes, if you're Canadian.

I know you dig that Chambray shirt from JCrew ( I finally scooped it up for $25), but you wear it all the time
laugh.gif

I didn't wear it...I was considering it fir NYE, but decided to wear the grey one...Lmao @ taking shots at canadians.Ohh and I wouldn't consider them squared toes....although I'm sure others will...they are Cole Haans BTW

You got it for 25$!!!!...damn it!...did you see the red one??...been eyeing it for a minute, just not sure I wanna pull the trigger on it....its 100$!

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

just tried on some 514s and it seems to have no room in the junk area but im guessing thats how theyre supposed to be? also wish they were a little longer....

same for me. I am overweight but it shouldnt matter in terms of the fit, because they have my waist size. They fit fine below the thighs all the way down, just tight in the "junk area" haha

I mean, like trying to put keys and phone in my front pockets is a tight squeeze

well the ones that were tight were actually at jc penny, i went to macys and tried some from there and they fit really nice with a little more room which i needed, the difference was only 8$ not sure why maybe the style? can i ask how much u weugh ..height? u can pm me if u want, im pretty big too but im changing up my style, esp because of the new year.

You got it for 25$!!!!...damn it!...did you see the red one??...been eyeing it for a minute, just not sure I wanna pull the trigger on it....its 100$!
Yeah, at the JCrew factory store.  I was bummed 'cause they didn't have a my size, so I picked up the grey one.  Then this lady that worked there found one in the back, so I scooped up both.  I went a couple weeks before Black Friday, they had some very good deals.  I went again a couple weeks later and the store was just ransacked,
laugh.gif

I have no clue where to find a factory store...about to hit up my good ol buddy google.

Damn I'm mad I paid like 3x's what you paid....

Feelsbadman.jpg

some good stuff in here ...

i'm gonna go to j press next week to check out some sports jackets ... does anyone own any of there stuff? looks good but is it good?

prob going to h&m and forever21 for men 2morrow....looking to buy some clarks as well gyeaa

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by 650

dont know if this was already posted but..

1 year subscription to GQ for $3.99

http://www.tanga.com/prod...ive&utm_medium=email

use coupon code "GQ"

Thanks!!! I just got a 3-year subscription for $11.97
happy.gif
is there any way to change your address? cause im going to be at my currently location for 3 months and dont wanna OD and not be able to change my shipping address
Try calling them and see if you can change the address of the subscription.

Back
Top Bottom