Dressing better

Nacho, Canali looks ok but I personally feel the gorge, even for a 3 button suit. Not a big fan of the patch pockets either.
Boots doesn't look good from the top view, looks plain and bulbous, however it looks much nice on the side profile.
Oscar De La Renta suit looks real boxy, no very flattering. Shoulder looks a bit big on you too and the sleeves looks a tad short.

quick question in reference to these clarks. I copped them in that sand colorway. What colors of denim or even shirts would people suggest to go with this particular colorway for those that are familar. Total novice lol

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

This is one of the best fits I've seen on here. Fit, combination of patterns, layers, colors, etc. Props. Might have to copy this. 
pimp.gif
Really appreciate all the compliments guys. If only I could contribute to this thread as much as I've taken from it.

Those Red Wings look dope Ty..

And I need those bees wax joints!

Just got these LV's yesterday. Basically a Clark desert boot done by Vuitton.
148qem0.jpg

29f4kl1.jpg

I was looking at those LV DBs for a while today but there was something about the shape of the shoe I just didn't like enough. Still a very nice pickup though.

The beeswax Clarks are dope.

Ksteezy - Jared sounds about right.

Not feeling how those LV's came out, to each their own though.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Please don't let your white undershirt show when you're wearing a dress shirt. Makes you look like a high schooler.
I'm always confused with this, mind you I personally felt that this was the general consensus, to see it done time and time again had me second guessing.

Are they suede?...something about them I'm not feeling...good pick up regardless!...post pics ofthem on bro.

I just picked up a button up and beanie at Tommy for like 30$!...they have an extra 40% off any markdownss!

1 more shot of the LVs
auawjr.jpg

And a comparison shot of them with Clarks..
2e21a0z.jpg

They're really similar in shape to the Clarks

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Please don't let your white undershirt show when you're wearing a dress shirt. Makes you look like a high schooler.
I'm always confused with this, mind you I personally felt that this was the general consensus, to see it done time and time again had me second guessing.
Crew necks should NEVER show under a shirt as far as I'm concerned. V-necks are fine to me though. I wear white ones and green ones and blue ones and black ones under my shirts all the time, and sometimes you can see them if I have some buttons undone, nh. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Crew necks should NEVER show under a shirt as far as I'm concerned. V-necks are fine to me though. I wear white ones and green ones and blue ones and black ones under my shirts all the time, and sometimes you can see them if I have some buttons undone, nh. 
grin.gif
i would rather wear a crewneck showing underneath with other t-shirts or a polo 2 button

i iike the way those LV's came out,
I personally dont like the crewneck under the shirt but i dont think it looks childish if you wear one. preference imo

Help!

I need a suit ... Navy Blue

$300 budget .... I will that cut it for a decent suit or do I need more ??

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I need to get myself a nice pair of black shoes, they are a must, but I do agree brown shoes are more fun, brown matches with everything just as well as black if not better...specially when wearing a navy/grey suit...I think Niidawg posted a fit a few pages back where he mixed the grey suit, brown shoes and tie and light blue shirt, it looked amazing!....
I agree. You definitely need to have a nice pair of black shoes for more formal occasions, but in general I think brown shoes are more interesting/stylish.

Back
Top Bottom