Dressing better

Originally Posted by rhester

IMG_0595.jpg

Some new DavidZ desert boots....
pimp.gif

They were an in store purchase, I'm sure they have them online though...I'm posting from the phone and don't have a link...if you are in NY there is a sperry store in the westchester mall in white plains, NY...hope that helps guys.

Originally Posted by mykickgame

I'm going to my first fashion show next week. I have no clue what to wear. Any suggestions?

Dress up as much as you feel comfortable because you're not going to be the most dressed up person there.

As for a tie clip, I know thetiebar.com has some for $15 and a silver one from Tiffanys is around $80.

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by NTID1

Originally Posted by Meangene4

PltcsAsUsual wrote:

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

laugh.gif
 The past like 50 pages is FULL of hightop (midcut) boat shoes fam.

I personally love everything midcut, dress boots, boat shoes, sneakers, etc. I dont even know why...

gray pair was on sale Nordstrom.com for $79!...sold out now tho, i missed out on another pair
frown.gif
Sebago x Vane. I'm gonna go by the Vane store in chinatown to see if i can scoop em from this dude Michael there for that price.

2cfqjr8.jpg

Mine have boatshoe sole, boot version should be in there now too...
1.jpg

ps: I'm sad that I've caught up to the last page, now i have to actually wait or go on another hiatus to get a lot to read...damn.
sick.gif
 and not in a good way to the brown pair.
Those black ones are really nice though. Better pics?

Oh, and those Timberland Boat Chukkas are looking really nice too. 
pimp.gif

yeah, saw the brown in person....didnt help em look much better. may b only good in jeans/pants?
I roll mine down slightly, heres one pic i had...wish they still looked that new, mine were half size small and think  i stretched em out quite a bit. Very smooooth leather.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

34ynvc6.jpg
These shoes get a TON of looks/compliments though...thats why u gotta show that they're "convertible" 
pimp.gif

other pics online:

2.jpg

Honestly, you really gotta see em in person to get the full effect. WHen i saw em in person i was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Nordstrom carries them and the other Vane X Sebago collection too. The Blue/gum sole Lighthouses are dope too:

4.jpg

can anyone post a pic of the black Vane by Sebago Double Layer Ankle Boots with pants on? The look clean on nordstroms site, but I need to see what they look like w/ pants before i pull the trigger.

What's up guys,

Got a question for those of you who have worn bow ties and pocket squares. I've never worn either so I just had a few questions:

1) Do the bow tie and pocket square ALWAYS have to match?

2) Is there a general consensus of what's better - solid colored bow ties, or bow ties with a pattern on them? 

3) What are your thoughts on the set below? What would you wear this with (if at all)?

Thanks in advanced!

fo14e0.jpg

^ One of the general rules regarding pocket squares, that I've seen, says to NOT match your tie and your square.

395007905.jpg

Another Saturday Working.

395007910.jpg

Originally Posted by dimsum1

What's up guys,

Got a question for those of you who have worn bow ties and pocket squares. I've never worn either so I just had a few questions:

1) Do the bow tie and pocket square ALWAYS have to match?

2) Is there a general consensus of what's better - solid colored bow ties, or bow ties with a pattern on them? 

3) What are your thoughts on the set below? What would you wear this with (if at all)?

Thanks in advanced!

fo14e0.jpg

i would never wear those together. you would look straight up ridiculous. 

Originally Posted by aceofjays

^ One of the general rules regarding pocket squares, that I've seen, says to NOT match your tie and your square.

395007905.jpg

395007910.jpg
very nice 
pimp.gif

are those cole haan saddles?

^ Thanx.

They're actually G.H. Bass. Retail is $89, Endless had 'em for $49 so i had to pull the trigger.

DO TOJ prices fluctuate when it's out of season?
I want that Bomber, but don't start working again until the summer semester.

395007905.jpg

395007910.jpg
Very nice bro. They are still up so I am also about to get a pair. Would you mind taking like a side shot? I just want to see how the look is when the jeans fall on them. Thanks man.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

DO TOJ prices fluctuate when it's out of season?
I want that Bomber, but don't start working again until the summer semester.

No, their prices are set.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

395007905.jpg

395007910.jpg
very nice 
pimp.gif

are those cole haan saddles?
I'm stealing ths outfit.
Amazing. 

You got a blog Ace?

the NB's were 130$ bro, remember to use your student discount though..
threw them on yesterday, kept it very simple....i had given up on polo shirts, but i think thats gonna be my main look this summer.
5422818319_303a9bdc04_b.jpg

Can someone school me on Jean repair, i have a pair of Hudsons that seem to be tearing or stretching in the crotch area., based off the pics are they repairable & if so how much would i be looking at? 
2d849cw.jpg

395007905.jpg

395007910.jpg
Love the shoes man. LOVE I think I will order too.

Back
Top Bottom