Dressing better

Copped these off the Sperrys site for $75 after seeing Ksteezys. non-lined tho.
2znvj1t.jpg

Originally Posted by bhall1283

2znvj1t.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How you like them?...and for 75$ you can't go wrong
smokin.gif

Generaiya just bought a pair of Alden cap toe boots from TheShoemart.com

Generaiya has noticed it is difficult to get discounts on Alden, however TheShoemart.com has free shipping and no tax (unless you're from Connecticut).

And you can get 5% back from EBATES 
glasses.gif

Generaiya is never ordering anything online without going through ebates first. It's like free money. 

Originally Posted by sb23

AceofJays, i got a few suits similiar to the fitting of the before pic of yours bc i lost weight..

what should i tell the tailors to do, or did it just happen to be the tailor u go to is jus really good.?

The best thing you can do is take some pictures in that resemble the type of fit you're looking for. From there, you have to make sure your tailor understands your vision.

Yesterday.

395078337.jpg

Today.

395078330.jpg

395078310.jpg

The plan is to wear more ties and scarves.

This guy was a regular at my job:

1061575__MG_9254.jpg

Every woman in the establishment worshiped him because since we work in the village, straight men are rare
laugh.gif

I just loved his clothes so much that I googled his name and found his blog
roll.gif

hey guys i need some casual shoes? must be somewhat comfortable?

any ideas...sperrys? clarks?

A 17 yr olds way of dressing better. The thermal is tommy and older than me says my dad. I cannot wait until I can tell somebody that! haha.
The cargo pants are tommy also with my Polo booots. I know not exactly "right" but it flows, to me.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

395078330.jpg

pimp.gif
Info on the shirt? Fit is on point. Also any recommendations on a casual leather belt? I like the ones on Tanner Goods site but don't have the dough to drop that much on a belt right now.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

The scarf is the most idiotic looking fashion accessory in existence IMO :/

I agree to an extent....if it's worn solely as an accessory and not needed then okay. But it is a functional piece.

The shirt is The Heritage Check Poplin Shirt from Lands' End Canvas, $16.99
pimp.gif
. You can get belts similar to the TG ones from Banana Republic/GAP.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by bhall1283

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How you like them?...and for 75$ you can't go wrong
smokin.gif
Super comfy and quite warm.
pimp.gif
Perfect for this Detroit and Chicago weather i'm currently in.

bhall1283, did you order your normal size?  i'm a 10.5 in all shoes but usually get 10 in boots.  not sure which size i should get.

If it was the middle of summer I would agree with you, but
indifferent.gif
it's winter...they serve a purpose.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I agree to an extent....if it's worn solely as an accessory and not needed then okay. But it is a functional piece.

You guys can't be serious?...there are far more stupid accessories and yes a scarf serves a very important purpose of keeping your neck warm.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by omgitswes

You guys can't be serious?...there are far more stupid accessories and yes a scarf serves a very important purpose of keeping your neck warm.

That's what I was saying.

a scarf is a must for east coast winters...sometimes i take my dogs out for a walk in the morning or night w/ out my scarf thinking i'll be ok but when it's windy it's all regrets

God forbid my neck is cold. Lol, I would rather have a cold neck for a few minutes than look like that. But I live in FL, so essentially, they are never needed. It only serves the hypebeast purpose here.

Back
Top Bottom