Dressing better

Originally Posted by damn its me

is that an sx110is?  i really need to learn how to use mine, so if you...or anyone else for that matter, can shed some light on this id appreciate...my pictures come out looking like rubbish

I've used the SX110is up until last week it stopped working, now i have the SX120is. Play with with that for a while using the Manual setting. Oh and put your pictures in photoshop and use "Smart Sharpen", makes your pics a tad bit more crisp. I'm still learning this camera everyday myself.
21mul3r.jpg

29zquxt.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by damn its me

is that an sx110is?  i really need to learn how to use mine, so if you...or anyone else for that matter, can shed some light on this id appreciate...my pictures come out looking like rubbish

I've used the SX110is up until last week it stopped working, now i have the SX120is. Play with with that for a while using the Manual setting. Oh and put your pictures in photoshop and use "Smart Sharpen", makes your pics a tad bit more crisp. I'm still learning this camera everyday myself.
21mul3r.jpg

29zquxt.jpg

That second fit is beautiful
sick.gif

damn its me wrote:

It's actually a SX120 IS. When I take pictures with it, I always keep it on auto and make sure my lighting is decent. 
And Ty have you been using the SX110/20 IS for the pics on your blog this whole time?

roll.gif
@ 86 pounds.

I'm in the market for a shoe horn, any suggestions? Or, at the very least, some tips on what to look for in a good shoe horn?
I'm in need of some new shoes. What's something versatile that goes with jeans? No sneakers though

Saddle shoes or Bucks. 

Originally Posted by Aze201

I'm in the market for a shoe horn, any suggestions? Or, at the very least, some tips on what to look for in a good shoe horn?

The shoe horns I have are all free. Workers in DSW and Gucci boutique just gave me some.
A metal shoe horn from nordstrom rack should be fine though, I don't think a great shoe horn is essential, just something that works.

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by mykickgame

What color shoes go best with a brown suit?

Brown

Should I go for suede or leather?
Depends, smooth leather are more versatile. I'd only get suede if I already have a smooth leather first, but maybe that is just me.

Some may prefer 'other knots' with club collars but ME PERSONALLY, I PREFER a slightly wider knot when not wearing a jacket. Had I had worn jacket then a four in hand would have been an option. Come 5pm a good pressing does goes elsewhere after riding in a car and carrying a rucksack.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Some may prefer 'other knots' with club collars but ME PERSONALLY, I PREFER a slightly wider knot when not wearing a jacket. Had I had worn jacket then a four in hand would have been an option. Come 5pm a good pressing does goes elsewhere after riding in a car and carrying a rucksack.
noted- Was not attacking you Ty.

AceofJays, i got a few suits similiar to the fitting of the before pic of yours bc i lost weight..

what should i tell the tailors to do, or did it just happen to be the tailor u go to is jus really good.?

Quality on these ON shirts are buns, but I copped cuz they were like 8 bucks at the time. Joint attracts wrinkles. Get what you pay for I guess.
eyes.gif

Anyways, today:

5432531884_51365d524f_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom