Dressing better

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yup, it just takes sometime to adjust, the majority of my friends dress nothing like me, they are still on that 2003 NY steez, they used to make fun of me an the other day my boy tried to pull my card about my pants and asked his girl "babe why is elkins jeans so damn tight?!" she turned around and replied "well I actually think it looks very neat"...I just looked at him with the
smokin.gif
face...lol...I've been trying to tell them for years that baggy $@!* is not a good look specially as you get older, I've even playe personal shopper for them, but they won't budge...lol

Change is tough, what can I say.
This, thoroughly. 
I got a boy who subscribes to GQ, Esquire, Details, the whole nine. Yet he dresses like he hopped out of the "Crank Dat" Soulja Boy video (shades to match) everyday. I always ask the bamma, "why do you waste your money? Do you even read these mags"

All i can do is 
laugh.gif
 and let my son live his life.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Yup, it just takes sometime to adjust, the majority of my friends dress nothing like me, they are still on that 2003 NY steez, they used to make fun of me an the other day my boy tried to pull my card about my pants and asked his girl "babe why is elkins jeans so damn tight?!" she turned around and replied "well I actually think it looks very neat"...I just looked at him with the
smokin.gif
face...lol...I've been trying to tell them for years that baggy $@!* is not a good look specially as you get older, I've even playe personal shopper for them, but they won't budge...lol

Change is tough, what can I say.
This, thoroughly. 
I got a boy who subscribes to GQ, Esquire, Details, the whole nine. Yet he dresses like he hopped out of the "Crank Dat" Soulja Boy video (shades to match) everyday. I always ask the bamma, "why do you waste your money? Do you even read these mags"

All i can do is 
laugh.gif
 and let my son live his life.
laugh.gif
Yo this never fails, your boy  tryna call you out like "mr. rogers" then any woman around usually chimes in with the "i like it".

Originally Posted by Money Making A

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Does J.Crew have coupons like BR does once in a while? The Ludlow suiting is nice, but too much at retail.

yup they do

they sometimes even have 20% off coupons in their monthly catalog, but i think they stopped doing that...

They still do, I just got mines the other day...I just don't shop much online. Sneakerprince - keep me posted, I'm too far from you but I can still give you some pointers on how to get the right photog

Steezy your slacking on the online shopping bro... I actually shop online with J Crew more than the store, Granted I don't usually save as much, but they run those 20-40% off sale items almost other weekend with J. Crew. You can even use the coupon codes to get money off on item in the Factory store... Granted the stores typically have a couple of items you won't always find in the sale section or the factory store but there are still some great deals online. Not too long ago I copped two ginghams (Blue and Teal) for 18.00 each (unfrtunately i had about 12 in shipping) but it still proved cheaper than the store prices around my way

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by novaflight

Aceofjays info on the denim and do you get them tailored?

I haven't gotten any denim tailored, yet. I think I may take a pair after the festivities tomorrow matter of fact. 
The jeans I'm wearing in both pics are actually from 21MEN(Forever 21).
thanks and the blog is
pimp.gif

picked up some clarks at the rack the other day.  so damn comfy. can wear with anything too.
11t1vfb.jpg

sorry for the poor quality giant pic.  Need a camera in my life
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Aceofjays info on the denim and do you get them tailored?

I haven't gotten any denim tailored, yet. I think I may take a pair after the festivities tomorrow matter of fact. 
The jeans I'm wearing in both pics are actually from 21MEN(Forever 21).
thanks and the blog is
pimp.gif

No problem man and thanks! I'm still trying to get the hang of tumblr, need more followers Acquired Attire 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 @ MECKS. Thanks man! and Minnetonka Driving Mocs are the $#!%

V - Day

5447233500_a758bf55f4_z.jpg

Long & Eventful Day

5447235362_9a414cf7f7_z.jpg

On an unexpected-amazing-thread related note. On my girls way out of the gym, she stops by a little area where they have local advertisements and while looking over them, she sees some Banana Republic coupons. You know the surprise ones that are either 25, 30 or 50%(usually 30% 
grin.gif
) they hand out in store. So she goes through them and realizes 

1. They are current and 2. There are some 50% off coups for your entire purchase!

5447232088_5324d57249_z.jpg

On March 5th & 12th , all 3 B. Repubs in my area will be hit 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

lol ace, i hope you know no hate intended, but i had to take a shot at those shoes, id never wear those, ever 
laugh.gif

your style tho, i really like all of it, ill be lurking in this thread like damn this dude sexy no red ranger tho. ahhaha
eek.gif

and ksteezy i like your style too, but not into NB, too me those are for old(er) people.

Originally Posted by MECKS

lol ace, i hope you know no hate intended, but i had to take a shot at those shoes, id never wear those, ever 
laugh.gif

your style tho, i really like all of it, ill be lurking in this thread like damn this dude sexy no red ranger tho. ahhaha
eek.gif

and ksteezy i like your style too, but not into NB, too me those are for old(er) people.
Son...no amount of no red rangers can save that comment.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^
i think someone cleared it up and said the actor and the red ranger weren't the same guy.  the red ranger is just fat now.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Just a question, what's you guys' view on Jordans with a rather dressier outfit.

I was thinking about a blue polo button down x brown polo pants, not khakis, kinda like jeans x 25th anniversary xi or sperry topsiders?

Sperrys aren't dressy either. so you should just go with whichever looks better to you.

Originally Posted by Aze201

Just a question, what's you guys' view on Jordans with a rather dressier outfit.

I was thinking about a blue polo button down x brown polo pants, not khakis, kinda like jeans x 25th anniversary xi or sperry topsiders?

Sperrys aren't dressy either. so you should just go with whichever looks better to you.
Sperrys are way "dressier" than some Jordans though and sound like they'd work better with that outfit.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
 @ the red ranger line

No hate taken.

Back to work. "Mountain Man Fresh".

5448408379_90b037bb6b_z.jpg

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Aze201

Sperrys are way "dressier" than some Jordans though and sound like they'd work better with that outfit.

Agreed, Sperrys are dressier especially with the fact that you're going to be wearing brown polo pants, if it were jeans then I guess depending on the J's it would look ok as well.

I plan on getting a pair of beef and broccoli timbs but im not sure what i can rock with them...any help folks?

beef-broccoli-timberlands-420x333.jpg

laugh.gif

eek.gif

How old are you?

Back
Top Bottom