Dressing better

Originally Posted by Kingofnewark

Hey guys can I get help with my school uniform.I can wear a black,white or grey polo with black or grey pants and I'm struggling with my outfit.Any suggestions for footwear and just some nice pieces I can add.
did u have anything in mind?

Suggestions on alterations? I know the shoulder pads are too bulky as is imo. Dont even look at the shoes. I forgot to get my good pair back from my roommate, so i had to settle for those.

5492800650_83980d82ea_z.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Suggestions on alterations? I know the shoulder pads are too bulky as is imo. Dont even look at the shoes. I forgot to get my good pair back from my roommate, so i had to settle for those.

I'm not sure if it's just because you have your hand in your pocket but the shoulders look a size big on those. 
Also, don't button the top button, it might look better. 

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I like my nuts to be hugged
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't done any alterations yet. Just copped it and wore it . I like the above the ankle look as well.

RFX, i stated that I need work on the shoulders. you're right.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't done any alterations yet. Just copped it and wore it . I like the above the ankle look as well.

It's not about it being bulky, if it is a size too big, it'll cost a lot to fix.
First rule in suit buying is to buy it as perfect to shoulder as possible because a tailor has a bigger chance of messing it up by altering shoulders than making it right and it cost a grip.

^^ Too me that just looks like his pants are too long.

I still haven't created a good outfit to wear with my db's, though.

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's not about it being bulky, if it is a size too big, it'll cost a lot to fix.
First rule in suit buying is to buy it as perfect to shoulder as possible because a tailor has a bigger chance of messing it up by altering shoulders than making it right and it cost a grip.
No trust it fits. My hand placement makes it seem clunky i guess.

youngchris what type of jeans are those?

I own one BB slim fit shirt and it's like a regular cut shirt. I might have to try out the extra slim fit next time I get a chance.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by Kingofnewark

Hey guys can I get help with my school uniform.I can wear a black,white or grey polo with black or grey pants and I'm struggling with my outfit.Any suggestions for footwear and just some nice pieces I can add.
did u have anything in mind?

What I can do to make my outift look better.

Dont take this the wrong way (too many damn sensitive people on the internet these days so i start almost all my feedback by apologising
embarassed.gif
) ... but you will probably never be happy with this suit no matter the amount of money you put into it.

1. the hard 3 button cut is dated ... like something from the 80s
2. those shoulder pads are pretty bad
3. your buttoning point is too high, which is something that can never be fixed
4. your sleeves are too tight and therefore rippling.

maybe after 100-150 bucks and a REALLY good tailor, you could get it fitting decent. i'd give it away or sell it and use that money + the alterations money to find something that fits better off the rack. also it would help to understand what is a "good fitting" suit, so you have a good basis to start searching from.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Dont take this the wrong way (too many damn sensitive people on the internet these days so i start almost all my feedback by apologising
embarassed.gif
) ... but you will probably never be happy with this suit no matter the amount of money you put into it.

maybe after 100-150 bucks and a REALLY good tailor, you could get it fitting decent. i'd give it away or sell it and use that money + the alterations money to find something that fits better off the rack. also it would help to understand what is a "good fitting" suit, so you have a good basis to start searching from.
eek.gif
frown.gif

But forreal, i'ma just take the joint back.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

youngchris what type of jeans are those?

I own one BB slim fit shirt and it's like a regular cut shirt. I might have to try out the extra slim fit next time I get a chance.

APC New Standards

embarassed.gif

eek.gif
frown.gif

But forreal, i'ma just take the joint back.

laugh.gif

ive heard from a few salesmen that when buying a suit, the jacket should always cover your butt, opinions?

embarassed.gif

I'm going to agree here.  The moment I saw it was a 3 button suit I just went 
eyes.gif
.  I'd also suggest just starting all over.  Check for a 2 button suit and work form there. ^ good advice up here, I suggest you take it.

Back
Top Bottom