Dressing better

BB ESF actually fit me well, I got a 14.5/32, it shrunk a bit after a wash so the next I ordered were 14.5/33. Some fit pics.
bb110.jpg

I recently found a good deal on a pair of Cole Haan dress shoes with a combination leather/rubber sole. I am planning on wearing them tomorrow, but the problem is that there's snow on the ground. Should I spray them? What do you guys do to protect leather soles?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

@RFX second fit is better than the first. the first just has way too much going on.
laugh.gif
Sorry to mislead but I was just trying on the red shoes in that one, I didn't go out with those shoes on. That was just a pic I found with the BB ESF fit.
 And I just checked out the clearance section on BBs website and ended up grabbing 9 shirts.
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

@RFX second fit is better than the first. the first just has way too much going on.
laugh.gif
Sorry to mislead but I was just trying on the red shoes in that one, I didn't go out with those shoes on. That was just a pic I found with the BB ESF fit.
 And I just checked out the clearance section on BBs website and ended up grabbing 9 shirts.
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
info on the blazer?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

V-necks are for the flamboyants

Frst you said scarves were stupid and now you say V-necks are for flamboyant dudes...cmon man
roll.gif
I haven't worn crew neck tees in some time, vnecks is the only way to go.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Frst you said scarves were stupid and now you say V-necks are for flamboyant dudes...cmon man
roll.gif

Dude is probably thinking about these Deep V's (which I agree are simply ridiculous, but there's nothing wrong with a NORMAL V neck...the DEEP V neck is ridiculous):
american-apparel-deep-v-neck-t-shirt-profile.jpg

american-apparel-deep-vneck-shirt.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

I bet you ChiefWiggum on his fatman grind...therefore v-necks are not a good look on him...therefore he hates.

they aint for everyone that's for sure.
I only wear them as undershirts, and I have one V neck sweater that I only wore once.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

FYI, Dr. Jays has some boots on sale + an extra 30%...if you're looking for some decent timberland boots, you can get a steal.

Thanks for this. I've been calling outlets for the Earthkeepers.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Two button suit with only one buttoned is only acceptable option.

That is not true. Three and one button suits when done right look great and can be a viable option in any wardrobe. Four plus buttons is where you get into a hairy situation.

The generally acceptable suits and buttoning configuration are: 

3 button: 1st is optional, second is buttoned, third is not buttoned
2 button: 1st is optional, second is not buttoned
1 button: Keep it buttoned  

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

is that your Car sir ?
 no ... i think i've said several times though that its not mine.

i probably should stop posting next to it .... lol. 

The windowpane blazer and pocket square clash since they are pure business.
But everything underneath is nice as usual Nil.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

The windowpane blazer and pocket square clash since they are pure business.
But everything underneath is nice as usual Nil.
pimp.gif

The sleeves on the blazer are to short for my liking.

irie - shoes are from wool chukkas from asos
solesavage - its my motion in the picture ... 99% of my jackets have the same measurement from shoulder to sleeve. i think its probably because of the movement of my arm. i have 1 or 2 jackets that hav a different measurement because i wear them with specific shirts that are shorter. i will eventually come around to replacing the shirts, and will then fix the jacket.
supermanblue - what would you recommend? i didnt think the p/s and s/c were that businessy ... but i'm open for suggestions

Originally Posted by niidawg3

irie - shoes are from wool chukkas from asos
solesavage - its my motion in the picture ... 99% of my jackets have the same measurement from shoulder to sleeve. i think its probably because of the movement of my arm. i have 1 or 2 jackets that hav a different measurement because i wear them with specific shirts that are shorter. i will eventually come around to replacing the shirts, and will then fix the jacket.
supermanblue - what would you recommend? i didnt think the p/s and s/c were that businessy ... but i'm open for suggestions
I would have went with a solid color linen/cotton blazer over the vest, or a dark colored linen two to four pocket military cardigan with tie and no vest to mix things up.
It's all personal taste, I'm usually dressed like I'm going to kill something to eat so keep doing you Nii.

Back
Top Bottom