Dressing better

ShadyKays shirt isn't too tight, I think it' just right. No pulling on the chest or torso, it might be slightly tight in the arms but it's just because he is in a somewhat flex position.

itzbooranss, jeans could use a bit of a sag. I don't mean let it hang on your butt but pull it down a bit, it looks a bit too high and nerdy the way you're wearing it. I was going to suggest lower rise jeans but it looks low enough.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Easter.

ShadyKay, the body of the shirt is fine like everyone else says, but the cuffs are too tight. As far as the tie goes, it looks too wide for your body. Get one that's no more than 3 inches wide. Other than those few issues, the fit is on point 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Easter.

ShadyKay, the body of the shirt is fine like everyone else says, but the cuffs are too tight. As far as the tie goes, it looks too wide for your body. Get one that's no more than 3 inches wide. Other than those few issues, the fit is on point 
pimp.gif

Thx...I'm all for advice.
I actually buttoned the cuffs on the 2nd button, making them tighter (silly move). Will keep it at the first next time...I just find the cuffs on Express shirts to be huge!

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Hey guys

Just scooped up a pair of Sebago x ronnie fieg.  Wondering how they fit.  I oredered a 10.5 which is my normal size but have a feeling i should have gone smaller.  I wear an 10.5-11 in most shoes.  My spacejams are an 11 my lebron v2s are a 10.5 my white cement 3s are 10.5.  Help is appreciated.

Sebagos run huge from what I hear.  1 size, or maybe 1.5 bigger.

WOOOOOOOOORD?
FUUUUUUU-

Dam i will update when I get them. But prob gonna have to return them then and try to get a 10. My work loafers are a 10 but have have a pair of Clae's I wear to work and they are an 11.

Originally Posted by RFX45

ShadyKays shirt isn't too tight, I think it' just right. No pulling on the chest or torso, it might be slightly tight in the arms but it's just because he is in a somewhat flex position.

itzbooranss, jeans could use a bit of a sag. I don't mean let it hang on your butt but pull it down a bit, it looks a bit too high and nerdy the way you're wearing it. I was going to suggest lower rise jeans but it looks low enough.

but if he sags his jeans more..wouldn't his torso look a lot longer than his legs?

I have short legs..and whenever I tuck in my shirt, i try to pull the jeans up higher to balance. But like you said, it ends up looking nerdy and makes my waist look huge.
ohwell.gif

yo DAVIDZ website CS is horrible. i ordered wednesday and its still processing. i'll be patient and say its bc its a holiday. but effin dude from norcal been got his shipping confrimation. smfh.

btw those apc vans are awesome i copped the beige ones and go lots of compliments. i mean vans are minimal but the apc vans look extra subtle.

also i will be pulling the trigger on white achilles lows soon. contemplated it for awhile and i figure besides the true blue 3s and the blk cmt 3s, i dont rly see myself purchasing any other useful sneakers sans gym shoes. thanks for the advice rfx

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

but if he sags his jeans more..wouldn't his torso look a lot longer than his legs?

I have short legs..and whenever I tuck in my shirt, i try to pull the jeans up higher to balance. But like you said, it ends up looking nerdy and makes my waist look huge.
ohwell.gif
Just a tad, maybe an inch to an 1.5". It shouldn't make yours legs way too short.
I think a slimmer pair of jeans and more fitted shirt might help even if it sags a bit as well but I know that isn't an option for everyone.

man i gotta get outta this thread. If you have any muscle definition, you better not dare post, you will be slandered to pieces

You frail body cats can have this.

RE: ShadyKays fitted shirt.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

man i gotta get outta this thread. If you have any muscle definition, you better not dare post, you will be slandered to pieces

laugh.gif

Son, there was only one fool that said dudes shirt was tight, everybody else said it was on point. I'm not frail by any means and my fits come out pretty decent IMO.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif

Son, there was only one fool that said dudes shirt was tight, everybody else said it was on point. I'm not frail by any means and my fits come out pretty decent IMO.

man, i'm bigger than you and Stay Lurkin. I better not dare post.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

ohwell.gif
Just a tad, maybe an inch to an 1.5". It shouldn't make yours legs way too short.
I think a slimmer pair of jeans and more fitted shirt might help even if it sags a bit as well but I know that isn't an option for everyone.
Thanks for the advice RFX.
Actually, the jeans I'm wearing is a sized down pair of tapered fit jeans and the shirt is a slim-fit muscle shirt from Hollister, so I don't even know if I can possibly go slimmer 
laugh.gif

I had a pair of TTS skinny jeans but i figured that it would look weird cuz it fit more low waisted.

laugh.gif

You can still get stuff that fits. A tailor is every well dressed mans best friend.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

don't get me wrong, I pull the look off exceptionally well. Ladies love it and such. I just don't have the time for some of these nitpickers in here.

I'm living that student life right now, not a piece of a tailor around in the corn fields of rural Indiana.

Once I graduate with this engineering degree in a couple months, though..I'll be making more frequent visits.

The body looks alright but the sleeves do lot a tad short, but I couldn't wear a shirt that tight. I have the body for a tight shirt like that (nh), but I have sweating issues so I would be uncomfortable.
sick.gif

Shirt is a good fit, you dont want that #@%@ hanging off the sides or the back.. thats disgusting.

Im not too sure on the the sleeve length. RFX have you any input on this? what is classified as being 'long' or 'short' or 'just right?'

About ShadyKays sleeves? I think it's fine if he just loosens up the cuff and pull it down. You can see some fold on the right arm and the sleeves falls on top of the watch but on the arm holding the camera, length seems fine. Once he buttons it on the first button and puts the cuff over the watch, I think it'll be just the right length.

I need a little room with my shirts, I couldn't wear a shirt THAT snug.

Plus it was warm out today, I like wearing thin shirts with the top buttons loose, need to breathe.
laugh.gif

To me, that fit is just right. I am not build like you guys but I have worn shirts where you can see noticeable pulling, like the buttons are about to pop out. ShadyKays fit looks just right to me, reminds me of that GQ spread about shirts with Taylor Lautner.

laugh.gif

You can still get stuff that fits. A tailor is every well dressed mans best friend.

got my only selvedge jeans tailored just last week, feels like the best thing that ever happened to me 
laugh.gif
 having a tailor for a father ftw 
pimp.gif

About ShadyKays sleeves? I think it's fine if he just loosens up the cuff and pull it down. You can see some fold on the right arm and the sleeves falls on top of the watch but on the arm holding the camera, length seems fine. Once he buttons it on the first button and puts the cuff over the watch, I think it'll be just the right length.
Cool mate!

Yeah obviously you dont want a shirt, skin tight.  But if you're not wearing a sport coat or blazer, an non-fitted shirt, that does not fit you in the shoulders, collar or sleeves isn't a good look.

For those of you that wear Clarks desert boots, should I go TTS or size down? And if a size down, do i size down .5 or a full size?

Back
Top Bottom