Dressing better

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Finished up a second round of bow ties and handkies. This one is reversible.
ip1v83.jpg
PM me when you make an original slim tie. 

same here

Thanks man, trying something new, I'll try to get some pics of the bag....it's actually a camera bag

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Just got my alphas today. I think they fit perfectly for my body size. Not tight, a really nice slim, no hugging of the thigh, and a nice taper. Now to wait for my local Kohls to get the red pair of alphas so I can trade my black pair in 
devil.gif

What size is your black pair? I wouldnt mind taking them off your hands.
Originally Posted by streetballa2311

I'm not the type of person that usually goes outside the basic color of pants. but i really want those docker alpha khakis in that red color. they look so sick. can anyone post pics of their fit with the khakis if possible. i would like to see how they look.
The fit is pretty $%!@+#+ dope. I was worried I brought them too small but I was more than happy when I finally put them on.

1tmn8l.jpg

For those people who are buying khakis/pants...keep in mind that they will shrink after you wash them for the first time...

I learned the hard way =[

Originally Posted by goDie

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Just got my alphas today. I think they fit perfectly for my body size. Not tight, a really nice slim, no hugging of the thigh, and a nice taper. Now to wait for my local Kohls to get the red pair of alphas so I can trade my black pair in 
devil.gif

What size is your black pair? I wouldnt mind taking them off your hands.
Originally Posted by streetballa2311

I'm not the type of person that usually goes outside the basic color of pants. but i really want those docker alpha khakis in that red color. they look so sick. can anyone post pics of their fit with the khakis if possible. i would like to see how they look.
The fit is pretty $%!@+#+ dope. I was worried I brought them too small but I was more than happy when I finally put them on.

1tmn8l.jpg

I'll wait for a better quality pic...

The pants are too tight in the crotch are. Thanks to your Hi-res crotch shots you can really see a lot of pulling going on.

Originally Posted by Aze201

The pants are too tight in the crotch are. Thanks to your Hi-res crotch shots you can really see a lot of pulling going on.

You mirin the package?
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
nah man, I actually like the high inseam...guess personal preference

Sup NT fam, so i'm attending this wedding next month. I was wondering if you guys can help out on some nice outfits. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I wouldn't wear a grey shirt with a grey cardi over it...
I would break the colors up a bit...

Button up all the buttons except the bottom 2 as well

Add some contrast.  Perhaps a white or red shirt.

I'd go light blue or white on the shirt, and lower profile shoes/sneakers

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Button up all the buttons except the bottom 2 as well

Add some contrast.  Perhaps a white or red shirt.

I'd go light blue or white on the shirt, and lower profile shoes/sneakers
Fit has no "pop" to it. The shirt and cardigan are grey, the pants are a blackish grey and the boots are black. Like a walking rain cloud.
Ironing can make a world of difference also

Back
Top Bottom