Dressing better

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

301219_2533379018852_1384830038_3003636_730864060_n.jpg

Anyone have a link to where I can purchase these online?
They are women shoes... the skin tight pants didnt give it away?

Yeah that's the home girl Kya she used to post on here

H&M has become my go to site for dressing better the prices are so damn good on there, and ever since I've changed my style a bit I've gotten a lot more ladies eyeballing.

fa real NT came through for me.
pimp.gif

Does anyone happen to know of a good leather repair shop in the NJ/NYC area?

Got a pair of boots that were marked up when I accidentally walked into a display in Aldo's....love the boots though, want to see if I can get them repaired....

Can't remember if it's the same denim jacket as someone posted here a few pages back...
saw this on a blog....I quite like this jacket...

IMG_5364.JPG

Can't remember if it's the same denim jacket as someone posted here a few pages back...
saw this on a blog....I quite like this jacket...

IMG_5364.JPG

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Yo I'm 19 tryna dress better while in community college am I doing to much

as long as it's your own style and you're not just copying whatever you see then you're good.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Yo I'm 19 tryna dress better while in community college am I doing to much

as long as it's your own style and you're not just copying whatever you see then you're good.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

believe this is H&M. check their website.  i think it's going for $89 or 99
There is no H&M store near me and no online sales in the US. Does anyone know if they take phone orders?
I'm going to H&M this weekend. PM me what you're looking for and I'll see if they have it @ the one near me.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

believe this is H&M. check their website.  i think it's going for $89 or 99
There is no H&M store near me and no online sales in the US. Does anyone know if they take phone orders?
I'm going to H&M this weekend. PM me what you're looking for and I'll see if they have it @ the one near me.

not gonna quote that huge pic but that denim jacket on this page looks like one of the levis x pendelton jackets that dropped earlier this year

not gonna quote that huge pic but that denim jacket on this page looks like one of the levis x pendelton jackets that dropped earlier this year

Back
Top Bottom