Dressing better

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

and if you think that those jeans are "tapered", i'd suggest you read the past 1400+ pages again

You sound like a 16-year-old girl comparing Uggs with her friends. 
indifferent.gif
 Honestly, read that back to yourself and tell me it doesn't sound elitist
Reminds me of the playgrounds when kids used to clown on the variant Starter jackets 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Just getting some opinions on this outfit that I plan to emulate. Would it be too casual for a club? 
1z3s6s7.jpg
Too casual, I'd say most nice clubs might not even let you in wearing that. It might be perfect for chilling in a bar with a bunch of friends.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Just getting some opinions on this outfit that I plan to emulate. Would it be too casual for a club? 
1z3s6s7.jpg
Too casual, I'd say most nice clubs might not even let you in wearing that. It might be perfect for chilling in a bar with a bunch of friends.
^ Agreed. Most clubs don't allow sneakers or hats.

Too casual for the club. 
Personally, I've never understood the t-shirt under the button up shirt. Just not my style.  However I do like the colors and the way it's put together, it's just not right for the club.

Check if the club has a dress code, the past few clubs i've been too people were wearing t-shirts and sneakers.  I like the fit, I have a similar sports shirt that i've been meaning to wear.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Can someone give me a critique on the fitment of this jacket?

I bought this a few years ago when i was fatter.

Had it altered at my local laundromat ($20).

Then i soaked it in hot water to shrink it a TAD bit. Deciding if I should chuck it in the dryer and have it shrink even more.

2uxuupv.jpg

i think thats a really good fit. my jacket fits a lil looser but i want it to fit a lil closer to that, especially the sleeves.  

Has any bought a Limited Edition WeWood Watch from JackThreads.com? I've been trying to adjust the band for 2 hours now and to no avail. 
mad.gif
 Anyone know how to?

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by RFX45

Supreme x Clarks boots looks pretty good, in this pic at least.
supreme-clarks-desert-mali-boots-1.jpg
Yeah these are nice...

Definitely feelin those boots but for $330 
sick.gif
....can't wait till I start making some real money once I graduate 

I was thinking about copping these to go with that M5 winter coat from j crew

542-TA.jpg

They got em in like a creamish color too 

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

The Sup/Clarks are not 330. they are 168
Oh word?? I saw it on complex listed for 330 I think, my mistake...that makes it a lil more enticing then 

JCrew.com has 25% off and free shipping on orders $150 or more. Use code LOVEFALL
I'm tempted to stock up on more urban slim fit pants, I just love how they fit.
It's only applicable on JCrew brand though, I was about to jump on some Aldens until I read the fine print.
*Offer valid on J.Crew and J.Crew Factory items at jcrew.com only. Offer not valid at J.Crew retail stores or J.Crew Factory stores. Offer does not apply to previous purchases, alterations or the purchase of gift cards. Offer not applicable on third-party branded merchandise. 25% discount applies to online orders of $150 or more before shipping, handling and taxes are added. Free shipping offer is valid on Internet orders shipped via regular shipping (3 to 6 business days). Free shipping applies to online-only orders of $150 or more before shipping, handling and taxes are added. Offer valid through Sunday, October 23, 2011, 11:59pm ET. Savings and free shipping are applied at checkout with code LOVEFALL. Offer not valid on phone orders. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or redeemed for cash. Limit one promotional code per order. Details of offer are subject to change.

Damn, I guess the code does work on Aldens, must be why the ones I wanted are sold out.
Works on RedWings though so if you're looking, not a bad time to snatch a pair up.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by theekinqq

http://us.asos.com/Selected-Arno-Tr...VkL1NlbGVjdGVkLUFybm8tVHJlbmNoLUNvYXQvUHJvZC8.

THIS is how i want to dress.

im done with sneakers and tshirts
Granted some of that is nice but all of that together just screams "trying to hard"

Wear what you like but introducing a new style to your wardrobe doesn't have to mean abandoning your old style. There is a balance.

Qft. Different times, different places for everything

thanks for the input, i am still gonna wear my old stuff but with winter coming i wanted a new, more "mature" style.
It gets kinda old wearing sneakers and t shirts with a hoodie or jacket on in the winter time.

Back
Top Bottom