Dressing better

How can I fix the paint chipping, How could I do it myself or can LV do it and if so how much? I had it for year.

Is it possible to add a more simple buckle as well?

Thank you.

16336463141c18bd46345aca8d792b1b2c9ca529.png

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Can anyone recommend me a nice affordable brown wingtips?
Affordable is what kind of price range for you?  And light or regular/dark brown?

Ok, a little treat for one special little guy on here...2 Ben Sherman long-sleeve dress shirts for you...FREE! 

Both are New...have been washed...but never worn.  Both are size 14.5 32/33.  Just throw me like $10 or so for shipping, and I'll Priority with Confirmation them. 

PM me, don't leave me comments on this thread.  And please, for the sake of others, don't claim this unless this is truly your size
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by bhergh

the levi 520 and 521 both fit pretty good and similar to the alphas, but am wondering how much shrinkage will occur after first wash though
I washed my 521's and they tightened up a little bit.  But they're like any other pair of jeans, they'll stretch out again when you wear them.
ok thanks will see how mines turn out , how many wears/ days/weeks prior to washing ur pair?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Can anyone recommend me a nice affordable brown wingtips?
Affordable is what kind of price range for you?  And light or regular/dark brown?
Under 80?  What color would go best with navy trousers?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

1169384-p-DETAILED.jpg

Help me decide NT bros.
I have this pair and love'em but they are kinda bulky. Make my feet look big and this is with going down a full sz
These are best suited for those harsh dead of winter days so depending on where you're at you can probably get a good deal if you wait

1169384-p-DETAILED.jpg

Help me decide NT bros.
I have this pair and love'em but they are kinda bulky. Make my feet look big and this is with going down a full sz
These are best suited for those harsh dead of winter days so depending on where you're at you can probably get a good deal if you wait

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

1169384-p-DETAILED.jpg

Help me decide NT bros.

Fit pics please?

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

1169384-p-DETAILED.jpg

Help me decide NT bros.

Fit pics please?

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

[h5]My next Pick up. Both brown pairs.[/h5][h5]Florsheim Gaffney – $96.00 w/ code link20[/h5]
15030-200.jpg
These are so boss
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing some actual pics of the shoe once they are posted in here. I've resisted getting that particular brown pair due to wanting to see how the different materials looks together.
Not my pics but I found a worn pair for comparison. 
http://www.shopmyclothes....s.aspx?postid=5875 

Back
Top Bottom