Dressing better

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

f all that . start at Mens warehouse

laugh.gif

Keep away fro Mens Wearhouse . . . AT ALL COSTS!

Sperry/Rockport or any of them boat shoes are a no go in my opinion. If you wanna keep it classy and casual at the same time then just cop loafers.

I'm about to try and cop that jacket Stillmatic, that is CLEAN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

The jeans won't look so baggy if the bottom are tapered a bit.

As for slim khaki's/chino, I find Penguin to be rather slim but then again the bottom has to be tapered.
I'll post some differences later of tapered and un-tapered pants and how big of a difference they make in looking slim.
If I don't feel too lazy that is.
I think the inseam is a bit too long too. Perhaps hem up about 2'' will make it look much cleaner.

I like the style though, minus the hat as mentioned.

I stopped by Banana Republic today to see what I can buy with the coupon and I bought a pair of these shoes. For those who are a fan of boat shoes, checkthese out. They're really soft, comfy, and light! I love them. They feel a lot more comfy than my Rockport boat shoes.

http://bananarepublic.gap...588163&scid=588163002

What's worse than M.W. is (for SoCal folks) that place that Power 106 keeps advertising...for $444, you get 4 suits, 4 dress shirts, 4 belts, and 4 shoes.
laugh.gif

i work for the gap we get 50% off gap and banana republic

if any of you guys want a preview of the new summer 2009 line or

have any questions about the way any of the mens clothing fits holler.

^Can I holla at you for a discount or when things are about to go on sale? I hate buying things at Gap because they go on sale so quick. But yall been havinghella sales lately.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

^Can I holla at you for a discount or when things are about to go on sale? I hate buying things at Gap because they go on sale so quick. But yall been having hella sales lately.
What he said.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

img1851xi2.jpg

My contribution to the thread. A nice jacket and shoes can do wonders. Something I ran some errands in.
where you get the jacket from?
I agree with you "Nice jacket" part, but you ruin your fit by wearing the fitted cap. Bennie cap would have suit you better imo.

^Can I holla at you for a discount or when things are about to go on sale? I hate buying things at Gap because they go on sale so quick. But yall been having hella sales lately.
Same here.

Isn't today the start of the BP, GAP, and Old Navy Friends and Family? If so, where is the code lol?

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

f all that . start at Mens warehouse

laugh.gif

Keep away fro Mens Wearhouse . . . AT ALL COSTS!
wow i didnt know people actually shopped there
Only people who don't know any better and get suckered in to their dumb commercials shop there.
You want a suit that fits like a potato sack, shop at Men's Wearhouse.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
got me laughing in lecture

those loafers are tough. i just bought some cole haan boat shoes tho.
i'll probably just wait for them to go on sale

Originally Posted by TY SHYNE

Isn't today the start of the BP, GAP, and Old Navy Friends and Family? If so, where is the code lol?
It started on the 17th. And it's 20% off $100+.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Where's the best spot online to buy a nice black peacot for relatively cheap? Like less than $100. As cheap as possible really I have no money
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Where's the best spot online to buy a nice black peacot for relatively cheap? Like less than $100. As cheap as possible really I have no money
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Wait for sale. If there's a peacoat that retails for $100, the quality is going to be garbage, word to some H&M items.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Wait for sale. If there's a peacoat that retails for $100, the quality is going to be garbage, word to some H&M items.
that's as cheap as possible though

I'll just try to find something for the low somehow.
If not, when they pop back up for the fall/winter.

Back
Top Bottom