Dressing better

Any help on where I can get the Claes in the cement colorway.

They aren't up on 6pm anymore or on the one hypebeast sent me to.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Any help on where I can get the Claes in the cement colorway.

They aren't up on 6pm anymore or on the one hypebeast sent me to.

nerd.gif
Revolveclothing.com
Pickyourshoes.com

They're not on sale though, retail at $120.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by instant klassic

donjuan, are you guys gonna get the winged jeremy scott adidas', and if so how much are they going to retail for?(preferably the white ones)
Good question. After I got the samples a few months ago I kinda stopped asking. The gold/blk pair are suppose to be this month so the white pair is probably next month. Retail is $180.
p1110841.jpg

We'll have navy Clae Romaire's in the shop this week....probably Tuesday. I'll post pics when they come in.

I Love those JS adidas , any fit pics?

The weather here has been so wack I haven't felt like breaking anything new out. This week suppose to be a start of better weather so I'll try to wearthem this week.

Those JS Adidas are ugly IMO...

B-day is coming up this weekend so I'm thinking about getting a couple shoes off the wishlist.

What do you guys think of these:
3832-27125-p.jpg

They'd look good in the summertime with shorts and a polo.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Clae McQueen's are an alternative to the $300 Common Projects. I think I have 3 pairs of McQueens, 7 pairs of Claes total.
CLAE-MZ59_V1.jpg
CLAE-MZ60_V1.jpg

Found these on my comp. Worn with shirts and cords.
2zz51f6.jpg

2u4khgx.jpg

nerd.gif
Fly right here this is my style I can digthese.............................where can i cop?

Originally Posted by cartune

Clae McQueen's are an alternative to the $300 Common Projects. I think I have 3 pairs of McQueens, 7 pairs of Claes total.

nerd.gif
Fly right here this is my style I can dig these.............................where can i cop?

It's been said many times in the thread

Originally Posted by rcdp

nerd.gif
Fly right here this is my style I can dig these.............................where can i cop?

Say it again. I wanna know too

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by rcdp

nerd.gif

Say it again. I wanna know too
I found it http://www.6pm.com/n/p/p/7438075/c/714.html

Ummmmm....might help to check out Clae.com also.
Juicy J there has to be something better out there, I'm kinda on the fence about the Sperry tourist shoes.

i have a tapering question......is it possible to have my button downs tapered down from a XL or XXL down to fit me if i am a true size L?? alot of my shirtsare from my baggy days. i am in the process of redoing my whole wardrobe and i was considering getting rid of many of my button downs but can some of them canbe saved and tailored to fit?

Tapering and tailoring are separate. Mostly likely the cost to recut a button down to a small size would cost more then actually getting a new shirt.

Here's a good guide on how the shirt can be tailored/tapered (the first part of the vid).
My guess is, the tailor could do this but it might cost plenty, although it might be easy for someone to do this themselves.
(Vid was posted�a few pages back)

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

B-day is coming up this weekend so I'm thinking about getting a couple shoes off the wishlist.

3832-27125-p.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Link? I know its zappos but Im stupid and need a link. Thx bro. Those are soo
pimp.gif

Don Juan... are your grey Claes the "cement" color? On the sites the "cement" looks really light compared to the ones you are wearing inthat pic. Just making sure.

tony23retro, mine are "pavement".

SHADES of GREIGE has a really dope Spring collection. If you're looking for a Spring jacket I suggest you check them out.
eafmmd.jpg

F Troupe sneakers. Here's an alternative to the Sperry posted above.
ppt2c.jpg

Shirtsmyway.com (TAKE ADVANTAGE OFTHIS)
Shirtsmyway.com is a cool service that lets you design a dress shirt through an easy to use interface via your web browser. What's incredible is theridiculous amount of options they give you to design your own shirt. You can customize the fabric on the collar, cuffs, and placket as well as the shape ofyour pocket and even the colors of the buttons. They're running a special through the March 20th where you can get a custom shirt for $59 bucks.
64jc5w.jpg

go a .5 size up. I'm normally a 9 in everything and I needed a 9.5 in the McQueens....pretty much all Clae's are like that.

CLAE-MZ59_V1.jpg
CLAE-MZ60_V1.jpg

nerd.gif

how do they fit ? lets say i wear sz9 in forces.

Originally Posted by hic57999

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

3832-27125-p.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Link? I know its zappos but Im stupid and need a link. Thx bro. Those are soo
pimp.gif
i have the white/whites with the plaid tounge, i love em. they're washable too, thats what makes em even more sweeter.
pimp.gif

Revolveclothing.com, they usually stocks a pretty good selcetion of the Shades stuff. If you don't see what you want there sweet Google should take care ofyou.

Back
Top Bottom