Dressing better

What sizes do you guys wear & what are your size/weight ?

Just wondering for reference ...

Anybody know what stores sell Diesel t-shirts?
Like plain white and black tees... Do Marshalls or Ross or any other stores sell em in the packs?
Im tryna get em for cheap..
grin.gif
Heard they real good quality........

shoes 14 D depending on who makes them but normally 14 D
shirts L/XL once again depending on who makes it
pants 34
and I can't ever remember my jacket size my dad has to remind me but he's sleep
and i'm 6'4 and weigh around 180

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

What sizes do you guys wear & what are your size/weight ?

Just wondering for reference ...
It still depends on your frame because some can just be big boned. I'm 5'10'', 150 lbs at 11% body fat.

I wear a small in tops and size 30 in pants. In some cases, ie Ben Sherman SoHo slim fit, I gotta go with a medium because even though the width is great, myarms are too big for the sleeves. In American brands, even the slim fits fit me bloated so I have to get the width taken in still.

To the guy asking, it's going to be really really rare to find any Diesel stuff at a discounted store like Marshall or Ross. Best bet is to check theDiesel outlet or Nordstrom Rack.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

You know who I'm noticing has a really good casual style? Toofer from 30 Rock. Seriously, pay attention to what he wears whenever he's on scene, he's usually the best dressed guy in the room.
Any of the characters from Mad Men.
pimp.gif
For formal wear yes but not casual wear as they're wearing period pieces. Like you wouldn't want to wear Pete's tennis shorts out tobrunch.

i love drivers/loafers but I have to have the kind where the rubber comes up the front of the toe a little or they just get totally scuffed.

Ain't that the truth. The front under-toe area on mine are all awful. I thought it was just me with a weird step, though.

i honestly don't see why because you're in college you have to start dressing "the part"...my professor wears hollister and cargo shorts, onday he even wore a chain wallet.
I really think that when a person reaches 18-22 they think they're old and must change their appearance....I was that way...I'm gonna be 24 andrealized it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by HangTight

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by LadyIntellect

LOL you need to go to hollister! don't let the name brand scare you, its not like people are gonna be pulling at the back of your neck to see where its from...you have to learn to mix and match different kinds of pieces to get a good look!

so yeah..try hollister, american eagle, abercrombie...don't be such a typical "too cool" guy and do it!
$10 bucks says thats NOT you in your avy..

niketalk

lol im sorry, is a pretty girl intimidating?

it's me
smile.gif
laugh.gif

nah, it was supposed to be an indirect way of asking you to post more pics.

you're pretty.
embarassed.gif

Too bad I already have her.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

i love drivers/loafers but I have to have the kind where the rubber comes up the front of the toe a little or they just get totally scuffed.

Anyone know of any good priced, less than $100 loafers that are leather or suede that have the tie on them?

something similar to these

[img]http://images.colehaan.com//is...pha&defaultImage=ColeHaanEComm/SEARCH_A[/img]
these are the best loafers imo... took me forever to find them... and when I did, I found out that
they don't carry my size... but I found some Ralph Lauren loafers in my size that are similar (bottom pic)...
tods-zapatos.png

^
yea I like those but arent those like $400 or something. Thats just dumb. I just want something to casually wear around in the summer. And those look like thetoe will get murdered

Whoever said to stay away from generic places like Mens Warehouse for suit is definitely right. I went with my buddy to one of those discounted places wherethey say 3 suits, 3 shoes, 3 ties, 3 socks, 3 shirts for $500. I tried on a Ralph Lauren suit in my size, 38R, and man, choppa suit galore. The shoulder padshad me feeling like the green dude from Dragon Ball Z. I usually have my blazers taken in, but this was ridiculous. I felt like I could have hidden a babyinside and be good. Luckily, I was able to talk my friend out of buying anything there. Remember, go for quality, not quantity!
2vjymvs.jpg

dc7bjb.jpg

Originally Posted by FaMs

i honestly don't see why because you're in college you have to start dressing "the part"...my professor wears hollister and cargo shorts, on day he even wore a chain wallet.
I really think that when a person reaches 18-22 they think they're old and must change their appearance....I was that way...I'm gonna be 24 and realized it doesn't matter.

depends on your profession....+ your professors already made it, they want to be comfortable teaching the class.

I am more concerned with you choice to go out in public wearing mandals
sick.gif
. Seriously?
I should not have to look at another mans feet out in public, unless I am at the beach.

shame, shame shame........shame on you.

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

sick.gif
. Seriously?
I should not have to look at another mans feet out in public, unless I am at the beach.

Really? So guys' feet should just sweat in their leather shoes and boots during the summer because you don't want to see them? Youdon't have to wear sandals if thats not your style. But for many people its a comfort thing. Don't be so closed minded.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by HangTight

LOL you need to go to hollister! don't let the name brand scare you, its not like people are gonna be pulling at the back of your neck to see where its from...you have to learn to mix and match different kinds of pieces to get a good look!

so yeah..try hollister, american eagle, abercrombie...don't be such a typical "too cool" guy and do it!
$10 bucks says thats NOT you in your avy..

niketalk

lol im sorry, is a pretty girl intimidating?

it's me
smile.gif
laugh.gif

nah, it was supposed to be an indirect way of asking you to post more pics.

you're pretty.
embarassed.gif

Too bad I already have her.
nerd.gif
HangTight loves to put it on blast lol
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

sick.gif
. Seriously?

At the end of the day, you're the one getting pissy because you were too concerned with checking out another dudes' feet.

Back
Top Bottom