Dressing better

Busy Tuesday ...
Even before i made it into the office ...

Had already been on 3 calls ...

Lunch time ... a few minutes to kick my feet up ...

Hey guys,

I remember seeing a white LaCoste blazer/jacket in a magazine recently (GQ I think). It is a white blazer/jacket (I forget which) with the LaCoste croc (I think oversized but I'm not sure) all whited out except for his red tongue. Anybody have any idea what I'm talking about and could post links/pics?

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by hella handsome

anyone know who makes good quality Henley shirts?

My roommate has a ton of henleys from Uniqlo. If you know your size and don't mind phone orders, go ahead and give them a ring.

Uniqlo takes phone orders
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Busy Tuesday ...
Lunch time ... a few minutes to kick my feet up ...

Those are awesome. Need myself some brown monk straps! Who makes these Nii?
Also, I am not a bgi fan of Soulja but this cardigan by Adidas looks nice. Not bad for $65. I go tot check out where it can be purchased though.

AdidasColour.jpg
soulja.jpg

Can I get an opinion on these....
Almost pulled the trigger today, and considering going back to get them...

lacoste-2010-spring-summer-bateau-1-550x366.jpg

NiiDawg, is it safe to say you're pulling down 6 figures?

I just wonder how much scrilla i'll have to set aside for some of these quality purchases...(future med student here)

Originally Posted by Andrew630

If you guys are trying to step your socks game up. Try www.happysocks.com

50% off when you buy 10 pairs of socks and free shipping. i got 10 pairs for $50 shipped
Is that a regular promotion or was that a special deal???? I've been meaning to purchase some socks from them but if this 50% off is a current promotion I will place the order ASAP.

Originally Posted by SoleFX

Can anyone recommend me a Black Blazer thats slim fitting and not to expensive. I prefer regular Lapels not the thin ones and 2 Buttons.

Can anyone recommend me a Black Blazer thats slim fitting and not to expensive. I prefer regular Lapels not the thin ones and 2 Buttons.

honestly, pretty much any brand will carry it .... i'd recommend going to Macy's, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and the like to see what you can find.

You could also search on eBay.

I came out against Zara suits, but I would definitely hit them up for blazers. They usually have black ones and they fit well. Should be about $100. 

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I just wonder how much scrilla i'll have to set aside for some of these quality purchases...(future med student here)

Why you all in that mans bank account doggie? Some #@*# should just go without saying. No kind of tact
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

Originally Posted by rhester

....I copped this from H&M Saturday, it feels like a hoodie. $40

2mr74og.jpg
what color is that? can't really tell. and what's on the back?
nerd.gif

any urban outfitters codes? levi's?
nerd.gif
saw that too, didnt have any of my size.

brown tint to it + hoody for $20 from forever 21. Lady said they have new yellowtag sales every week.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Why you all in that mans bank account doggie? Some $*!$ should just go without saying. No kind of tact
smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

img1676r.jpg

*RFX font* 
eek.gif

eyes.gif
 @ that denim. (lol only cause he clowned me on my denim selection when I first got on here)
Change up your denim to something for fitting and you'll be alright.

I know this might seem way early, and possibly require another thread, but what to do for boots this winter? I go to school in the city, so that's the kind of terrain I'll be in. I want something that will keep my feet relatively warm and dry, but still look asthetically pleasing. I've always wondered if a pair of Red Wings, those 6" classic worker ones would be any good? Open to all opinions, sorry if the thought of winter is a drag to anyone... but I actually loves me the winter! and also, I need to know how much money I should be putting aside for winter wardrobe stuff. Thanks ya'll!

Back
Top Bottom