Dressing better

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

camo fever is everywhere
tumblr_lam7m7LH0m1qc6uifo1_500.jpg

nothing wrong with giving the thread some eye candy
My eyes!!!  Her shoes!! They.. are... so... out of style... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
sick.gif

laugh.gif

devil.gif

I was hoping the jcrew x belstaff panther leather like this would eventually go on sale but it didnt last too long. I couldn't justify paying $1500 for that jacket. Someone posted another jacket similar to this one saying he bought it at the outlets in the Ralph Lauren Polo thread.
Originally Posted by omgitswes

Might as well post this in here too. Love this jacket, no way I'll ever get it. Even if I did have the money. Just too expensive
3C3G02L0W_lg.jpg

Been thinking about getting one of those quilted Barbour coats though

Can someone reccomend me a moderately priced carry on/duffel bag for airline travel. I am traveling more frequently for work and HATE checking my luggage. I am looking for something in a carry on size with some style at a reasonable price point. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I also think a flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves would look great
I went to Kohls tonight and picked up the last Navy XL they had on the table!
I had a flannel on and it did look good, gives it more of a rugged look would work well with boots. They seemed to have plenty of deals i might have to go back and take my time to bargain hunt 
pimp.gif
that looks is my favorite. every long sleeve flannel or regular shirt i wear i always roll up sleeves for some reason.  but i can honestly say that i enjoy wool vests instead of the regular nylon type vests . it gives it more texture and more of a unique style in my opinion.. but ill be racking up on both if there is a good deal..

Originally Posted by Nermindee

im looking to purchase my first clarks, is it true to size? how do they fit?
Desert Boots im assuming.
Go down a half size, you could even get away with going down a full size if you have a normal foot.

I went down a whole size in my Clarks.

I have to be honest, I paid only $50 for them but I dislike wearing them. They're not very comfortable. They're not weather resistant. I have a pair of Varvatos desert boots and I wear them 3-4x more than I wear my Clarks.

Timberland droppin their 7 eye chukka tomorrow. Feeling like I need these but more than I wanna pay. I bet I could find an older pair for cheap if I look hard enough. Decisions decisions.

via Hypebeast
timberland-25th-anny-7eye-chukka-1.jpg

Originally Posted by generaiya

I went down a whole size in my Clarks.

I have to be honest, I paid only $50 for them but I dislike wearing them. They're not very comfortable. They're not weather resistant. I have a pair of Varvatos desert boots and I wear them 3-4x more than I wear my Clarks.

THIS! I was about to wear mine last week and they killed my feet just walking around them house with them on. I want to take em back.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Timberland droppin their 7 eye chukka tomorrow. Feeling like I need these but more than I wanna pay. I bet I could find an older pair for cheap if I look hard enough. Decisions decisions.

via Hypebeast

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but i don't think i could mess with the price tag right now. Anybody got anything a little cheaper, got a trip to Boston in few weeks

Here are my black desert boots. I bought them a couple weeks back at the Clark store
in The Fashion Show Mall at Vegas.

The pair of jeans I'm wearing are Gap's Authentics. I got them slightly tapered recently and the fit is much better.

BlackDesertBoot by Anthony C., on Flickr

Originally Posted by RavageBX

That's a hell of rich color
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Here are my black desert boots. I bought them a couple weeks back at the Clark store

The pair of jeans I'm wearing are Gap's Authentics. I got them slightly tapered recently and the fit is much better.

nice. friend/coworker of mine just picked up some gray suede clarks and they look sweet. thinking about getting myself a pair.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Never really looked at the Black ones like that. Either way very Fresh
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Should not have returned to this thread. I will be getting at least one pair of those Timberland boots. And it doesn't stop there. I stopped into a shoe store by work and saw a new shipment of Wolverine 1000 Mile boots. These fit super nice right out the box.

SIDE-1-773467.jpg

Back
Top Bottom