Dressing better

Originally Posted by HHHornet15

Originally Posted by aceofjays

pimp.gif
Info on the shirt? Fit is on point. Also any recommendations on a casual leather belt? I like the ones on Tanner Goods site but don't have the dough to drop that much on a belt right now.

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7999400
http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7998400

ksteezy - desert boots really are the TRUTH. so versatile. Easy to roll em out casually or you can dress em up too. I recently just picked up the beeswax Clarks Desert Boots - Bush Acre II. I meant to cop the beeswax Bush Acre I, but copped these accidentally. The Bush Acre I has a lighter more pronounced brown-beeswax shade. The II's are a darker, more subtle beeswax hue, but STILL dope nonetheless. Keeping them and will keep my eye out for the I.

Also, check out the Clarks Desert Boot - Desert Khan. Its a low top cut, also in beeswax. The color on these is real contrasty, a true beeswax shade. Like butter baby.

Im on the hunt for the gray pair, and the metallic black and brown (cats on here weren't feelin em at ALL..lol)

Those brown ones you got above are crazy dope. Ima sucker for tumbled leather.. Whats the official color name on those?

Originally Posted by shogun

bhall1283, did you order your normal size?  i'm a 10.5 in all shoes but usually get 10 in boots.  not sure which size i should get.
Go a Half size up. Im a 10.5 in Jordans/Nikes so I went with an 11 perfect fit

Found a pic back in like 2002 at my heaviest I think...200lbs 5'6
eek.gif

Heaviest I weighed was 180lbs, but I was @ 15% BF  and was going HAM at the gym and I'm just about an inch or two taller.

I can't imagine that extra 20lbs. All I wore back then was sweatpants and hoodies because I hated wearing jeans.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by MECKS

is it possbile to bee fat and still look good.....
As a somewhat former fatty as well, no its not
tired.gif

Last summer i weighed about 280, and from there i decided to lose weight. By december i dropped down to 245., and im still trying to going down. I had a teaching internship between that time, and every time i got dressed, i felt big and i looked at my thighs and stomach and just hated it
tired.gif
. However, the more i lost, i got more swag i got
laugh.gif
, got some compliments as well.It also sucks when you walk into jcrew, gap, etc and know whatever it is wont fit you, and you end up leaving the store with lower confidence. So all in all, it could be possible, but its really hard.
Not even trying to joke but watch "I Used to Be Fat" on MTV. Got kids losing like 80 lbs during the summer
eek.gif

Anyhow, I agree with ksteezy. Scarves are definitely a must-have in the winter. Nobody's trying to catch a sore throat
laugh.gif
serious i lost 35 lbs in about 3-4 months, so its not difficult just have to be motivated enough to START..

starting is the hardest part....then youll see the scale going down every week...feelsgoodman
Yeah I was about 237 21 months ago, and now I'm around 186. Love the way my clothes fit.  The first 20 pounds were the easiest, now it's a lifetime of working hard.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

oh boy...anyway all I'm gonna say is I'm pretty sure that jacket doesn't fit you

Jacket fits me just fine.It could be the angle and the fact that I have my arm raised and fully extended to hold the camera, thanks for your input.

Stickholm - it's a canon 40d bro.

Maldonado - Jcrew has about 5 different DBs these are the only leather I believe, the rest are suede, but like someone mentioned earlier the tip is a bit squared off, so my next DB is gonna ^^^be Clarks, thanks for the info!..I'll definitely look out for the ones you mentioned!...I also want a grey pair..lol

DamnTHOSE - I know what you mean about only rocking sweats and jays!...lol

Originally Posted by ksteezy

not trying to spam, i decided to take my wife out to dinner for Vday early due to the fact that i work the whole weekend....booooo
so i changed into something a bit more formal.

5434593073_f0aae94b71_b.jpg

not a big fan of the tie, otherwise clean fit bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I've struggled with weight since I can remember...at my heaviest I was close to 200lbs...however back then I didn't dress as fitted as I do today, back then I was into sizing up my pants, icrberg crap and Vansons...+**% like that...so my problem areas were not a big issue to the way I dressed...however as I got older the flabby gut and side rolls mixed with the smaller shirts and more fitted jeans became an issue...it's really har to ^^^be heavy set and dress fitted, but not impossible, is just like women...we men have certain clothing, fits and colors that will suit every body type, as long as you are not morbidly obese....a year and a half ago I got a membership at the gym, been pretty consistent, have dropped to a 155-160 and gained muscle, my waist went from a 36 to now I fit very comfy in a 32 and working to get to a 30. The most satisfying thing is that I feel way more comfortable in my own skin than I did before and I feel as I get more fit, the possibilities to a better wardrobe open up wider, we should all take care of our bodies, we only have one. I just incorporated the p90x workout along with a new diet, let's see where that goes.

As far as the scarf Nako, I got it a few years back from a street vendor...he had a bunch...I think I gave him 7$...lol

Found a pic back in like 2002 at my heaviest I think...200lbs 5'6

l_7a92428b5cbd42a394df89938b5232de.jpg

the trend back then favored the bigger dudes.

eek.gif
that Slam Dunk basketball hoop is a NYC hood classic.

ksteezy,

What brand is that french blue jacket? Looking for a suit that color, I'm guessing it is part of a suit?

ksteezy,

What brand is that french blue jacket? Looking for a suit that color, I'm guessing it is part of a suit?

thank you guys, that basketball hoop brings back lots of memories...lol

Airmaxes - that jacket is from JCREW, its the Ludlow

Jcrew bro, they have the ame fit as their 484 vintage slim jeans....GAP also has some skinny fit cords

Originally Posted by Murray497

how do heutchy shoes run? looking at some nice ones on gilt right now.
I'd like to know as well.
Also does anyone have any shoes by Vanishing Elephant?

VanishingElephant.jpg

I need these in the worst way
tongue.gif

Thanks, It's Jcrew bro...I need to expand my brand swag...lmao

I think it was like 60$...don't remember..

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by MECKS

is it possbile to bee fat and still look good.....
As a somewhat former fatty as well, no its not
tired.gif

Last summer i weighed about 280, and from there i decided to lose weight. By december i dropped down to 245., and im still trying to going down. I had a teaching internship between that time, and every time i got dressed, i felt big and i looked at my thighs and stomach and just hated it
tired.gif
. However, the more i lost, i got more swag i got
laugh.gif
, got some compliments as well.It also sucks when you walk into jcrew, gap, etc and know whatever it is wont fit you, and you end up leaving the store with lower confidence. So all in all, it could be possible, but its really hard.
Not even trying to joke but watch "I Used to Be Fat" on MTV. Got kids losing like 80 lbs during the summer
eek.gif

Anyhow, I agree with ksteezy. Scarves are definitely a must-have in the winter. Nobody's trying to catch a sore throat
laugh.gif
serious i lost 35 lbs in about 3-4 months, so its not difficult just have to be motivated enough to START..

starting is the hardest part....then youll see the scale going down every week...feelsgoodman
Yeah I was about 237 21 months ago, and now I'm around 186. Love the way my clothes fit.  The first 20 pounds were the easiest, now it's a lifetime of working hard.
tips and tricks?

im at 230 now, i hope to be around 170-200. 195 was my highschool weight, but thats when i was lifting everyday =\

just thought i'd share a deal on Abington Chukka Boots. the black leather ones are 46 shipped, the brown or grey pairs are 53 shipped. use the code clean255 to get 25 % off already discounted shoes. not a bad deal imo

eastwestworldwide.com/products/TIMBERLAND/604

Back
Top Bottom