Drinking @ work :hat

Smh @ me for doing this on my internship.

Ended up missing a meeting with a VP.
laugh.gif

That dam near 8 year grave dig.

But at my old job I used to take an :nerd:z flask of jack and get messed up during holiday and employee parties.

I’ve done it twice so far at my new job. Can’t really be smelling like alcohol while doing desk side support.

At our previous office my boss and the sales team would alwahs have personal sized bottles in the drawers and for birthdays we’d take shots. During lunch we still get a drink or 2.. or 3. The company parties or events we typically are pretty messed up lol. Love my job.

Never done it. Only came to work still buzzed from the other night.

Dam this an old thread lol. I haven't seen someone use "YNS" in hella long

I used to work at a liquor factory so I would get drunk at work and I would deliver beer and liquor to customers drunk off my ***. Fun times. I'm surprised I didn't flip that companies van :lol:

Cooking it’s just another regular day. If you aren’t drinking and burning one a few times a day its probably because you’re sick or something.

We’d be getting straight hammered by the end of the shift. :lol: then we all got old and quit drinking. I worked with the same group of people for a long time. It’s funny looking back at how hard we used to go. Deep clean days someone always brought some coke :rofl: like clockwork start scrubbing. “Y’all want a line?”

When you work where the party is it’s always a party. I can’t believe I’ve gotten paid for some of the stuff I’ve done.

Sit in a chair rolling all night and call it “security”. :lol:

Working in clubs and bars is only fun until you’re like 23 though. Then you get sick of all the drunk idiots.

reminds me of one of my coworkers who had like 5 of the 5 hour energies on his desk every day. one day we were talking and he opened one and the smell of rum hit me straight in the face.

I worked at an job where half the executives where actual brewmasters, every Friday they would bring in some wild home made **** for the staff to drink. Good times

If you are drinking on lunch you have issues, I used to do it all the time.

I still struggle, I almost grabbed a brew on my lunch last week with my mexican food but I am glad I didnt because I saw other people come in from my office.

Back
Top Bottom