Drinking @ work :hat

:lol:

I'm just saying dont push your personal issues on oth ers cuz some things they do are triggers for you.
Im not pushing anything on anyone just speaking from experience. If you drink regularly on your lunch break you are an alcoholic. I have moved past that stage in my life. I was just saying the temptation is there

That's exactly what you should do.

Don't get judgemental when the topic of drinking triggers you or you see somebody bump an old thread.
Im not pushing anything on anyone just speaking from experience. If you drink regularly on your lunch break you are an alcoholic.
:lol:

If you're the expert.
I have moved past that stage in my life. I was just saying the temptation is there
Doesn't come off that way at all.

Im not pushing anything on anyone just speaking from experience. If you drink regularly on your lunch break you are an alcoholic. I have moved past that stage in my life. I was just saying the temptation is there

Right. There is a time and place for everything. Regular ppl dont drink during the day while at work. I like bbw farts but i cant eat them during the day bruh

What does expertise have to do with this?
You're the one talking about alcoholism being a stage in your life and if you drink during lunch you're an alcoholic.

So youre either an expert or you're talking out of your ***.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by choosing the former. My mistake.

lmao wso why you goin back and forur with mi

Because you keep wondering why dudes can't "just wait til after work," when the pattern of the thread clearly indicates that dudes drink during work to take the edge off.

You're missing the point.

I grew up around a drinking family. No alcoholism but we drinking. When I got older and got out into the world it trips me out to see so many people with wild misconceptions and flat out fear of alcohol

Like the whole "if you drink in the daytime, you're a alcoholic". It's not blacking out, it's not the mood swings orchoosing alcohol over(not with) responsibilities, it's drinking on the day time that makes you an alcoholic. :lol:

Y'all do realize that day time drinking being taboo is some cultural ****, right?

Rare occasion but when the boss says **** it and calls it around lunch time you and the crew start with the PBR's or whatever and then the slow transition into the evening :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom