Drive by shooting, Please help

Yea I hear you on that. I donated money too and then I saw him post he was in vegas like a month later.

Too many red flags for me to donate. If op had called any news outlet, his story would spread like wildfire, and his gofundme account would have no less than 100k in a couple of weeks. This should tell you guys everything you need to know right there. Anyways, the last time i made a donation on here, a Nter said he had cancer and needed help with the bills while he was off of work (legit situation). So a few weeks pass and i go to check on the progress of said Nter, and i find a post he made about how he was looking to buy some kanye adidas for $400 smh. Now ive never personally spent more than $120 US on shoes in my whole life, and i made a donation of just more than 1 hour of my pay where i do dirty, physical work. And now this guy was looking to spend $400 if he could get his hands on some damn shoes. How yall think i felt?

Yea I hear you on that. I donated money too and then I saw him post he was in vegas like a month later.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry to laugh but NT has alot of deadbeats.

Too many red flags for me to donate. If op had called any news outlet, his story would spread like wildfire, and his gofundme account would have no less than 100k in a couple of weeks. This should tell you guys everything you need to know right there. Anyways, the last time i made a donation on here, a Nter said he had cancer and needed help with the bills while he was off of work (legit situation). So a few weeks pass and i go to check on the progress of said Nter, and i find a post he made about how he was looking to buy some kanye adidas for $400 smh. Now ive never personally spent more than $120 US on shoes in my whole life, and i made a donation of just more than 1 hour of my pay where i do dirty, physical work. And now this guy was looking to spend $400 if he could get his hands on some damn shoes. How yall think i felt?

Who dat :nerd:

Not only would a news story help the gofundme but it would help catch the people who did it. 

@combo gd

Not sayin i believe or not, but if this went to th news, n kats got busted for it, you dont think retaliation would happen? Maybe his girls mom doesnt want **** to happen again...or maybe OP is lyin idk [emoji]128129[/emoji]

Not sayin i believe or not, but if this went to th news, n kats got busted for it, you dont think retaliation would happen? Maybe his girls mom doesnt want **** to happen again...or maybe OP is lyin idk [emoji]128129[/emoji]
If it's random...then it CAN happen again.

And to you geniuses who said the hospital doesn't give info....

there's a reason I posed the question (for security reasons?)

I was giving OP the benefit of the doubt but if you call...they don't have her as a patient.

No man, if its gang **** n you tell, on the news, n they get busted, you dont think there wont be some type of getback?

OP posts pics of his girl and tries to prove it's true--he has too much free time, covering up lies with more lies, trying too hard to prove himself

OP doesn't post-- LOL HE WENT GHOST, EXPOSED, WHERE OP AT THO
nerd.gif

I really hope this is true for your sake OP. I was gonna donate on pay day (tomorrow), but I have to wait until all the facts come out *Dave Chappelle voice*

Last edited:
OP posts pics of his girl and tries to prove it's true--he has too much free time, covering up lies with more lies, trying too hard to prove himself

OP doesn't post-- LOL HE WENT GHOST, EXPOSED, WHERE OP AT THO :nerd:

I really hope this is true for your sake OP. I was gonna donate on pay day (tomorrow), but I have to wait until all the facts come out *Dave Chappelle voice*

You rode pretty damn hard for OP so just donate

Opie could've just called and axed for a name though.

I find it hard to believe there is no news of this. Even if they didn't release the victim's names they would still report this at the 10 o'clock news especially since it involved paralyzing a mother causing the premature birth of her child and endangering the kids livelihood. There's too much involved not to report.

I watch the news almost every night b, local news....

and still nothing....

So I'm confused
laugh.gif

First OP posted pics of his girl laid up and very clearly injured, gunshot wound and all, in the hospital with a piece of paper that said "Thanks NT"

And now he posted pics of himself and this same girl together

But because he said he was addicted to heroin in TAN it's all irrelevant?

Someone cliffs me on this

Last edited:
well when the only two places that know about this are Niketalk and a Gofundme page it must be legit

but hey keep believing it and drop your Friday lunch money into that GFM

well when the only two places that know about this are Niketalk and a Gofundme page it must be legit

but hey keep believing it and drop your Friday lunch money into that GFM

It's been said before, but plenty of posts on ig, fb, Twitter would be posted by now
Ol girl had no friends/family to do this ?
Someone can post about their goldfish passing away and there be plenty of posts/reposts about it .
Not to mention that this incident could have left the baby motherless...
A story like this had to have made it to a news outlet

But If true, prayers to the woman laying in a hospital bed and the baby

Last edited:
No man, if its gang **** n you tell, on the news, n they get busted, you dont think there wont be some type of getback?

How if it was random as OP claims? He claims hes not affiliated so its not like they know him. Plus the news wouldnt release the victims name unless they were deceased.

Back
Top Bottom