Drive by shooting, Please help

That was cold about the girl, she's laying in a hospital bed after just getting shot and dude feels the need to take a shot like that. I read this thread from the beginning and to me something aint right about the whole story.

Arguing on NT is the last thing id do if something like this happened. Id be too traumatized to let alone post.

This seems like something id do if I was bored.

No 911 or ambulance?

This sounds like yg story when he got shot.

If you call St Francis...they'll tell you they don't have that patient.

Maybe security concern?

Da plot expands and gets wider...

Cedric ceballos came in here and let off the chopper

Last edited:
That was cold about the girl, she's laying in a hospital bed after just getting shot and dude feels the need to take a shot like that. I read this thread from the beginning and to me something aint right about the whole story.
As mentioned earlier in this thread, some dudes try extra hard for EDAPS LOLS and REPS. Type of cats who block people if they get unfollowed on social media.

I'd be curious to know from the dudes who did supposedly believe the story, why didnt yall donate to the gofundme?

I'm like 50/50 at this point.

i mean he's 19 so he could of made a lot of mistakes to make this go either way you know.

Last edited:
The thing i don't get is why people keep saying "Heroine" instead of "Heroin" 
mean.gif

I tried to warn people this wasn't right from the get go

dude posted the gofundme in like 5 threads on NT then linked to General, not one of the people involved could be traced except for Rayanna's mom who probably is clueless to what is going on

it's pretty easy to figure out when something isn't right in 2016

Right and dudes was tryna get at us for being skeptical. Smh yall been had by a junkie man. I agree with yall once an addict always an addict esp a dopefiend.

I'm still not gonna call op a liar but some people will say that if you'll lie about being a hare-Ron addict what won't you lie about?

Too many red flags for me to donate. If op had called any news outlet, his story would spread like wildfire, and his gofundme account would have no less than 100k in a couple of weeks. This should tell you guys everything you need to know right there. Anyways, the last time i made a donation on here, a Nter said he had cancer and needed help with the bills while he was off of work (legit situation). So a few weeks pass and i go to check on the progress of said Nter, and i find a post he made about how he was looking to buy some kanye adidas for $400 smh. Now ive never personally spent more than $120 US on shoes in my whole life, and i made a donation of just more than 1 hour of my pay where i do dirty, physical work. And now this guy was looking to spend $400 if he could get his hands on some damn shoes. How yall think i felt?

Back
Top Bottom