Drive by shooting, Please help

It's been said before, but plenty of posts on ig, fb, Twitter would be posted by now
Ol girl had no friends/family to do this ?
Someone can post about their goldfish passing away and there be plenty of posts/reposts about it .
Not to mention that this incident could have left the baby motherless...
A story like this had to have made it to a news outlet

But If true, prayers to the woman laying in a hospital bed and the baby

exactly, there is no way this hasn't hit social media at the very least

it's 2016

There's an epidemic of hare on addiction on the rise amongst American youths. Read something about it in the paper a few weeks back.

There's an epidemic of hare on addiction on the rise amongst American youths. Read something about it in the paper a few weeks back.

Read something likewise. If i remember correctly its because alot were addicted to oxy and the price of oxy went up as did the easiness to get it. A lot of the addicts then turned to hair on because it was cheaper (in comparison) and easier to get.

Thats the case up here. Im in canada

Last edited:
Yeah definitely had something to do with that oxy boom. You can't even get those joints anymore. Cats thought it was all good not realizing they were on synthetic boy

i hope dis gets figured out.

good luck with whatever is going on op

Last edited:
Read something likewise. If i remember correctly its because alot were addicted to oxy and the price of oxy went up as did the easiness to get it. A lot of the addicts then turned to hair on because it was cheaper (in comparison) and easier to get.

Thats the case up here. Im in canada
It's Fentanyl now. 100 x stronger than Heroin. It's killing so many people in Canada. 

Some NTers are way too gullible. Same dudes that think yeezys for 850 is a bargain...

Anyways, where is the police report? News stations and whatnot have people that comb through the public police reports to find stories. A friend of mine was shot and killed in his car in the boonies of southern California. It made the news. The detectives did their work and got to the bottom of what really happened and then Another news story was made...

It's pretty farfetched to belive that a random shooting occurred, left a pregnant woman paralyzed and then gave birth the next day and nobody knows anything about it. No reports of gun shots? Y'all didn't even identify the car that the shooters were in for the police to be on the look out?

Too many holes... Too many NTrs blindly following this dude's story and donating money.

Last edited:
$tacy $tacy it's not going up on the news, Her mom doesn't want that. Just drop it

**** THAT.

thats YOUR child and YOUR girl. i'd be doing everything i ******* can.

You expected to reach $25k from NIKETALK? Niketalk has raised less than $10K for natural disasters fam (which is amazing btw, not knocking)

So I'm confused
laugh.gif

First OP posted pics of his girl laid up and very clearly injured, gunshot wound and all, in the hospital with a piece of paper that said "Thanks NT"

And now he posted pics of himself and this same girl together

But because he said he was addicted to heroin in TAN it's all irrelevant?

Someone cliffs me on this
He's in a no win situation.

He's done everything NT has asked.
laugh.gif

I believe but I don't just hand out money like that.

I don't know what you guys expect.

He may be an addict, but that's no reason not to believe his story.

It's a great reason not to give him money though.

My only issue is her father just giving away 30k but not being able to afford his daughters medical bills.

He's in a no win situation.

He's done everything NT has asked. :lol:

I believe but I don't just hand out money like that.

I don't know what you guys expect.

He may be an addict, but that's no reason not to believe his story.

It's a great reason not to give him money though.

My only issue is her father just giving away 30k but not being able to afford his daughters medical bills.

you believe this story?

pregnant woman is paralyzed, forced into premature labor after being gunned down in a gang related drive by and nobody has heard a thing about this story

Family friend lured a local rapper to a empty house and killed him and lit the body on fire. Then stole my moms car

Never hit the news

Family friend lured a local rapper to a empty house and killed him and lit the body on fire. Then stole my moms car

Never hit the news

yeah well that ain't a pregnant white woman being gunned down by gang members in the middle of the day

please keep trying

Police report would be irrefutable
He claims there wasn't a call to 911, or an ambulance.

Hospital would've have reported it so there should be one.

He was a suspect as well in his story so there's definitely a paper trail.

yeah well that ain't a pregnant white woman being gunned down by gang members in the middle of the day

please keep trying
Then the fact that it was gunshots. U telling me nobody passing by or around that area called 911 after seeing a car get shot up? "O well he's driving her to the hospital they should be fine". Someone in passing, in a building somewhere would've called. I'm not saying doggy a liar, but from the start alot of details are missing. U don't wanna post the story out to the world but got a gfm wanting 25k only posting it here like dudes gonna give up their yeezy money. Dude that walked like 20 miles to work everyday here got almost 200k in a week u think u wouldn't get that at least a hundred putting that story out? Only posting it here is the real #1 reason I'm calling bs, if u wanted cash this wouldn't be the first let alone only place u post it.

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]University of San Francisco Baseball Player’s Sacrifice Couldn’t Save His Mother[/h1]
POSTED 6:33 PM, JUNE 30, 2016, BY LOS ANGELES TIMESUPDATED AT 06:37PM, JUNE 30, 2016

Paula Carney, whose son stepped away from his baseball career to undergo a liver transplant trying to save her, died Thursday having never fully recovered from the surgery. She was 50.
Northern California makes Socal news.

You really think a crime of this magnitude wouldn't make the news?

Back
Top Bottom