6-2-2016 @ 7:40 PM
Deputy/noting officer: Caroline Roman

LA Sheriff's Century Station report number #17779305
Incident #016-08468-2115 
Assault with a deadly weapon - GUN
IMPERIAL HWY & WRIGHT RD
Not saying you're lying, but was this emailed to you by the sheriff's office?

Im no expert on police work but wouldnt a detective be in charge not a deputy? Again i could be wrong so if i am someone correct me.

Subplot in the making? Ngloading posting fraudulent information for attention? 
nerd.gif

LA Sheriff's Century Station report number #17779305
Incident #016-08468-2115 
Assault with a deadly weapon - GUN
IMPERIAL HWY & WRIGHT RD
What' the number and what specifically did you ask? If it's as simple as a quick phone call I'll call and then donate if it's true

Im no expert on police work but wouldnt a detective be in charge not a deputy? Again i could be wrong so if i am someone correct me.

A detective definitely interviewed and detained me when they said they had eyewitness and security cam of me performing a drive by shooting so it wouldn't make sense for a deputy to be in charge of it, especially since this is attempted murder we talm bout

Last edited:
A detective definitely interviewed and detained me when they said they had eyewitness and security cam of me performing a drive by shooting so it wouldn't make sense for a deputy to do it this time.

Right and wouldnt the charge be attempt murder not assault with a deadly weapon?

A detective definitely interviewed and detained me when they said they had eyewitness and security cam of me performing a drive by shooting so it wouldn't make sense for a deputy to be in charge of it, especially since this is attempted murder we talm bout

That says assault.

Which makes no sense.

You shot a pregnant lady in broad daylight...that's a murder charge.

Y'all really calling the Sheriff's Office? :smh: Bunch of Steven Avery lookin boys in here. Y'all fell for the okie-doke and turned this thread into Making a Murderer part. 2 to make yourselves feel better about getting got :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom