Drive by shooting, Please help

^ why would you believe him because of that?

his girl is probably just in the hospital cause shes pregnant...so he went over there and took a picture with niketalk sign and date. lmao

she probably just sick.

the fact that there is no story anywhere is ridiculous.

then he fabricated the whole thing to get some candy for his veins or for 2 pairs of fake yeezys

lmao

where is that one cat that was caping hard for him because he shot him 5 dollars?

Last edited:
Im leaning true but a lot of the story could be fabricated.

Im sticking around for the conclusion for sure.
What's with the consistent mention of Yeezy's somebody clue me in. Is that his thread of choice?

Last edited:
SC kid SC kid ...don't play yourself...

Said I was prt of a local outreach program, had a kid soliciting donations with a story that just didn't add up. Was looking for info to corroborate his claims cause we had issues with him telling lies in the past...

That was the first line of your response...

The second line is where you played yourself.

But we're good. Back to the thread topic...

^ why would you believe him because of that?

his girl is probably just in the hospital cause shes pregnant...so he went over there and took a picture with niketalk sign and date. lmao

she probably just sick.

the fact that there is no story anywhere is ridiculous.

then he fabricated the whole thing to get some candy for his veins or for 2 pairs of fake yeezys

lmao

where is that one cat that was caping hard for him because he shot him 5 dollars?
Your right, it's just hard to believe someone would do all that.

I'm no where near 100% dead set on the story but he's really givin us everything we've asked for.

Spoke with Juan (and another young lady, forgot her name) at the Arco on Wright and imperial hwy...

There WAS a shooting that took place last month.,.

However, there were NO INJURIES reported, per the cops when they came by the gas station looking for survelence tapes.

Asked the guy at the liquor store across the street, same story, few shots, no injuries reported, hadn't heard anything else about it.

Even went down the street to the Walgreens to see if they may have heard anything...nothing...

Not saying you're a liar OP....naw, yeah scratch that...you're a liar until you can prove otherwise.
You really takin this personal huh?

Im leaning true but a lot of the story could be fabricated.

Im sticking around for the conclusion for sure.
What's with the consistent mention of Yeezy's somebody clue me in. Is that his thread of choice?
yeezys are the shoes everyone wants now

...or your weak attempt at a joke failed. You can pick whichever one helps your weekend improve.

Let's keep this on track though, OP what's really good?

Personal, or being a man of my word since I said I was going through that neighborhood anyways and would make a few stops and ask around?

Haven't you posted in here waaaaay more than I have? That logic...

What logic would that be?
laugh.gif

...or your weak attempt at a joke failed. You can pick whichever one helps your weekend improve.

Let's keep this on track though, OP what's really good?

i dont care if it failed lol i was seriously asking u who u said u were cuz thats kind of important.

good detective work tho lol

Last edited:
Well, well, well

I was crucified by certain members because I'm not naive enough to see the dots don't connect

OP I still believe you 

If you want to talk about it in more detail without others dragging you down

just PM me

I called the sheriff's office, and they only have one incident for the entire day in that area related to guns.A shooting a 7:40 P.M on Imperial and Wright no other information was given though here are the report number and incident number if anyone can do something with them

LA Sheriff's Century Station report number #17779305
Incident #016-08468-2115 
Assault with a deadly weapon - GUN
IMPERIAL HWY & WRIGHT RD
 6-2-2016 @ 7:40 PM

If it's not this,then it's a lie because this is the only incident in that area on that day 100% 

Back
Top Bottom