Drive by shooting, Please help

I think OP put a Hollywood spin on the story.

Under CA LAW, it's an attempted murder charge, not assault.

I just want OP to come clean cause he definitely looks like he had something to do with it.

Are you even allowed to cash out on GFM if it doesn't get to the goal amount ?

What was the pupose of op repeatedly quoting other people's posts? Looks like something one would do if they were mad high or very desperate.

Are you even allowed to cash out on GFM if it doesn't get to the goal amount ?

GFM is simply for donation; you take what you can get regardless.

Kickstarter has a setting called "Flexible Funding" where if even if the investors don't make the funding goal the person/organization keeps all the money.

:lol: y'all still at it?

Classic case of give a mouse a cookie, he'll ask for a glass of milk.

I think Op is telling. The truff. Dude wouldn't fight so hard for a lie I don't think.

Spoke with Juan (and another young lady, forgot her name) at the Arco on Wright and imperial hwy...

There WAS a shooting that took place last month.,.

However, there were NO INJURIES reported, per the cops when they came by the gas station looking for survelence tapes.

Asked the guy at the liquor store across the street, same story, few shots, no injuries reported, hadn't heard anything else about it.

Even went down the street to the Walgreens to see if they may have heard anything...nothing...

Not saying you're a liar OP....naw, yeah scratch that...you're a liar until you can prove otherwise.

i
Spoke with Juan (and another young lady, forgot her name) at the Arco on Wright and imperial hwy...

There WAS a shooting that took place last month.,.

However, there were NO INJURIES reported, per the cops when they came by the gas station looking for survelence tapes.

Asked the guy at the liquor store across the street, same story, few shots, no injuries reported, hadn't heard anything else about it.

Even went down the street to the Walgreens to see if they may have heard anything...nothing...

Not saying you're a liar OP....naw, yeah scratch that...you're a liar until you can prove otherwise.

who did you tell those people you were

you told them u was from Niketalk looool

Last edited:
The level of Douchery to use a poor girl laid up in a hospital as a decoy for personal gains....do we really go that far NT?...at this point I really want this to be true because that's some foul **** if this was fabricated..

Back
Top Bottom