Drive by shooting, Please help

Spoke with Juan (and another young lady, forgot her name) at the Arco on Wright and imperial hwy...

There WAS a shooting that took place last month.,.

However, there were NO INJURIES reported, per the cops when they came by the gas station looking for survelence tapes.

Asked the guy at the liquor store across the street, same story, few shots, no injuries reported, hadn't heard anything else about it.

Even went down the street to the Walgreens to see if they may have heard anything...nothing...

Not saying you're a liar OP....naw, yeah scratch that...you're a liar until you can prove otherwise.
Did you pull out the NT badge and everything?

I called the sheriff's office, and they only have one incident for the entire day in that area related to guns.A shooting a 7:40 P.M on Imperial and Wright no other information was given though here are the report number and incident number if anyone can do something with them

LA Sheriff's Century Station report number #17779305
Incident #016-08468-2115 
Assault with a deadly weapon - GUN
IMPERIAL HWY & WRIGHT RD
 6-2-2016 @ 7:40 PM

If it's not this,then it's a lie because this is the only incident in that area on that day 100% 
So it's still hope?

So it's still hope?
I thought I was certain it was it yesterday,but now I am in doubt after all these comments, but it's either it or bust because it's 1000% guaranteed that that is the only incident that happened on that day in that area.

I called the sheriff's office, and they only have one incident for the entire day in that area related to guns.A shooting a 7:40 P.M on Imperial and Wright no other information was given though here are the report number and incident number if anyone can do something with them

LA Sheriff's Century Station report number #17779305

Incident #016-08468-2115 

Assault with a deadly weapon - GUN

IMPERIAL HWY & WRIGHT RD

6-2-2016 @ 7:40 PM

If it's not this,then it's a lie because this is the only incident in that area on that day 100% 

So a shooting which supposedly paralyzed a woman forcing the premature birth of it's baby is now only an assault?

Be real here people.

There is a woman with a tube down her trachea that he did show us who appeared paralyzed. That can't be disproven.

Now the details of why she is temporarily paralyzed OP needs to just come clean about. The Go Fund Me is officially Fugazi( I know some already called it a week ago).

Last edited:
[h1]aggravated assault[/h1]
n. the crime of physically attacking another person which results in serious bodily harm and/or is made with a deadly ordangerous weapon such as a gun, knife, sword, ax or blunt instrument. 

Last edited by a moderator:
he said 5:40pm
nerd.gif
The only incident that day is 7:40 P.M.I am not sure how long it takes for the report to be produced after they arrive on scene

If this was true i personally would not donate since i don't know the exact circumstances. Were they working a crack phone at the time ? Did they attack someone first and this was a retaliation ? Did they rip someone off ?

If OP is truly doing heroin than absolutely nothing he says can be trusted and that is a fact. There being no news story and the OP admitting to heroin use makes this story really shady.

I have a friend that got $7000 for being shot by something called "Victims of crime" in Canada, does the US have anything like this ?

Last edited:
[h1]aggravated assault[/h1]

n. the crime of physically attacking another person which results in serious bodily harm and/or is made with a deadly ordangerous weapon such as a gun, knife, sword, ax or blunt instrument. 

DA could easily prove intent. The way op was claiming it was random, means intent.

Op been bamboozling you guys since the jump.

Someone get the commissioner on the phone. Or the cheif of police. The DA?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom