Drive by shooting, Please help

OP is shook based on recent (and even non-existent) behavior.

It is an awful story, and I hope the story is false. The dots simply do not connect.

@Ice-T I know you are lurkin'. Either come clean, or stay out for good.

icetealaughing.gif

Ice-T lined y'all up over the Internet. :rofl:

Dudes stay falling for the okie doke on here.

Last edited:
y'all deserve to lose your money for believing someone who posted a screenshot "texting" a contact named "sheriff" :rofl:

thread can keep going cause there's no definitive proof that the dude is a complete fraud. it's mostly speculation/interpretation by some wannabe experts. i'm waiting for the nail in the coffin that makes a thread epic. someone go to the hospital and check it out. that would seal it.

i didn't donate anything but most people in this thread already been swindled in life by overpaying for some hyped up crappy nikes, myself included.

I still don't get him as a fraud.

Is it the old post being brought up?

His posted proof >>>> old post.

Like I said both arguments are sketchy at best but I'll usually hold off on callin some one a straight liar or fraud unless it's clear and cut.

I still don't get him as a fraud.

Is it the old post being brought up?

His posted proof >>>> old post.

Like I said both arguments are sketchy at best but I'll usually hold off on callin some one a straight liar or fraud unless it's clear and cut.
the thing is something like this (if the story is true) should be really simple and clear cut to prove. like instantly. there should be nothing left to question.

what happened to NT man? 28 and pages and due still posting with no damns.

We used to expose and run clowns like this out.

Dude in here like

View media item 2089598
These threads use to be lit back in the day, now it's just folks mad he got over :smh:
You didn't expose anything.Other people use to do the work and you'd come in posting lols and gifs. You're riding a next mans coat tail talmbout "We". If thats the case, then expose him then detective.

Back
Top Bottom