Driver in Calfornia tweets about "drifting corners" before crashing; killing 5

I live 10 min from where this happened. This is sad. People have no respect for others lives anymore. Smh.

This was a hot topic on Twitter yesterday. If you drive drunk and kill yourself, I could care less, but when you take the lives of people who were riding with you its even worse. When you're in the car with someone and you see them texting/drinking/smoking, say something because it can literally save your life. Probably wasn't his first time doing that either and it finally caught up to him. Too many people on the road that shouldn't be from guys like this idiot to the 100 year old driver that ran into multiple people.

Is it a stretch if I say "The same reason why we can't blame wayne and drake for this is why we can't blame nike when people die during their shoe releases?" Random thought.

Glad the only people that were killed and harmed were the people who were in the car. No way should you be in a car with someone driving under those bizzare conditions. However, anytime people die in such a tragic way, is saddening, at least to me. R.I. P. |I

If you would actually watch the story the guy that tweeted wasn't even the driver of the car.

2.7.5 . . .

A$AP Rocky more powerful than we thought . . .

Nah just joking but this dude is a dummy forreal, I have no mercy for people who drive under the influence, only feel sorry for those in his circle who had no other way of transportation.
EDIT: ****** really in here blaming Drake and Wayne for abbreviating a phrase that's been around 100 years before their individual fathers even decided not to use that condom that led to their conception?

mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't ... I just...
So much irony in him screaming "yolo "
120? Glad I'm from a place where its cool to drive slow, homey.

Dallas? Houston? **** we flyin' in those cities, in fact there's a new road down there with an 85 speed limit. Unless you mean drive slow like Paul Wall and them, which sure it's slow but **** isn't exactly safe, swervin' multiple lanes though main streets and all trying to profile for ****. I'm all about that 100 on i44 and i35 life though, except South of Wichita Falls, Johnny Dogood stay lurkin' in the trees out there waiting.

One thing I learned from this topic is that Sentra's can go 120 :wow: Unmodded? I never would've guessed.

RIP to the passengers. I have been in a car when the driver was acting an ***, not on this level, but there really isn't a whole lot you can do other than protest and hope they take heed. We were on the interstate too so wasn't like I could dive out the car.

This
tired.gif

I gotta friend who likes to smoke, and right after drive, and everyone looks at me like a little ***** when I tell them that **** not cool. ***** be swerving and hitting corners and ****.

He's still my boy, but after reading this, I'll walk before I continue to ride with the clown.

If you drive drunk and kill yourself, I could care less, but when you take the lives of people who were riding with you its even worse.

if you are stupid enough to ride with someone that is drunk it's your fault if you die

Dallas? Houston? **** we flyin' in those cities, in fact there's a new road down there with an 85 speed limit. Unless you mean drive slow like Paul Wall and them, which sure it's slow but **** isn't exactly safe, swervin' multiple lanes though main streets and all trying to profile for ****. I'm all about that 100 on i44 and i35 life though, except South of Wichita Falls, Johnny Dogood stay lurkin' in the trees out there waiting.
One thing I learned from this topic is that Sentra's can go 120 :wow: Unmodded? I never would've guessed.
RIP to the passengers. I have been in a car when the driver was acting an ***, not on this level, but there really isn't a whole lot you can do other than protest and hope they take heed. We were on the interstate too so wasn't like I could dive out the car.
from the Houston area, famb. Just live in Dallas.

Don't know where there's a road going 85 in Houston... I never seen 85 in real life. It dont eem.get that high on I-20 in deep east Texas. 80 max.

And in Houston, yeah boys be swangin, but you swang slow...

Swangin fast might as well drift. Lol.

you can crank it up if you got da hemi, or a motorcycle, or a high end sports car.

Anything else is uncivilized...

(i'm talking out on the town when you flossin on the yambs... Not merging on 59 south heading to work)

Back
Top Bottom