DRIVERS: Poll

if i had a usb port in my car for auxiliary then i would have no reason to use CD's

unless i just bought the CD (rare)

if i had a usb port in my car for auxiliary then i would have no reason to use CD's

unless i just bought the CD (rare)

so you dont buy cds? and you dont have anything to play your media music player?
your system is not jumpin

so you dont buy cds? and you dont have anything to play your media music player?

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

you sir are correct
I do buy CD's, and listen to my Mixes in my car

but

if i had a car stereo with USB capabilities (or anything besides a CD tray for that matter) then best believe I would have no use for CD's in my car

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

you sir are correct
I do buy CD's, and listen to my Mixes in my car

but

if i had a car stereo with USB capabilities (or anything besides a CD tray for that matter) then best believe I would have no use for CD's in my car

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

ditto

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

ditto

every once in a while nowadays....definitely not like i used to. However, I will say that if i'm buying music it's going to be a CD....i like having the official product (CD/booklet/case). built somewhat of a collection over the years.

every once in a while nowadays....definitely not like i used to. However, I will say that if i'm buying music it's going to be a CD....i like having the official product (CD/booklet/case). built somewhat of a collection over the years.

How could i play my Ipod music in my car without a AUX input in the stereo part thing, without having to take it to some shop to get it all customized n stuff?

How could i play my Ipod music in my car without a AUX input in the stereo part thing, without having to take it to some shop to get it all customized n stuff?

I have an aux that I plug my mp3 into. I have like 15 burned cds but I don't really use them, just in case my mp3 dies.
Anytime I buy an actual cd I never even use it. I just buy it to support the artist

Back
Top Bottom