Driving through Hollywood Vol. "Ya'll wanna see a dead body?"

What kind of camera were you using @ OP?

I want to do a video like this in NYC during the summer.  Hit every borough up except S.I. ...
laugh.gif

I want to do a video like this in NYC during the summer.  Hit every borough up except S.I. ...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the line for Florentine Gardens, 3.30. Place was the spot for House Music back in the day... Humpty Vision and Power Tools era. 

Hollywood is very much appreciated 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the line for Florentine Gardens, 3.30. Place was the spot for House Music back in the day... Humpty Vision and Power Tools era. 

Hollywood is very much appreciated 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
, nice Hollywood vid though 
pimp.gif
I remember trying to hit up Vanguard a long time ago but bailed on the wait since it was packed with Bromeos and Snookies on the line 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

laugh.gif

I asked my buddy who filmed and he said he has a Canon t2i.. filmed in 720p, with a 17-50mm 2.8 tamron lens

Originally Posted by akuratl02

laugh.gif

I asked my buddy who filmed and he said he has a Canon t2i.. filmed in 720p, with a 17-50mm 2.8 tamron lens

laugh.gif
, nice Hollywood vid though 
pimp.gif
I remember trying to hit up Vanguard a long time ago but bailed on the wait since it was packed with Bromeos and Snookies on the line 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I was dead when your boy was getting into the truck cool vid and I like your choice of song for the video. Made me think of how much I love Cali

I was dead when your boy was getting into the truck cool vid and I like your choice of song for the video. Made me think of how much I love Cali

pimp.gif
Gotta love LA, made me wanna go for a cruise this weekend through Hollywood.
roll.gif
at dude getting in the whip. 

pimp.gif
Gotta love LA, made me wanna go for a cruise this weekend through Hollywood.
roll.gif
at dude getting in the whip. 

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Here's a little video my boy put together after some tom-foolery before and while driving through Hollywood. It has everything from chicks to superheroes to crackheads. Just wanted to share in order to hopefully give you guys a few laughs.
Most places in the world have one of these things, some have two, all three on any given night? Only Hollywood.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom