Driving Under the Influence

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Question is, have you learned from your friend?

Honestly I can't say that I wouldn't do it again. I think alot more about how much I drink while I'm out though and if possible have someone who isnot under the influence to ride with.

yeah jo, you're man's more than likely gonna get that 6 months. how far apart were the dwi's? that COULD play a factor but knowing our judges/boys,they gonna try and lock him up... does he have dreads? if so, its a dundee

smh

but yeah, i have definitely done it more than a few times but i'm tryin to relax on it

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

yeah jo, you're man's more than likely gonna get that 6 months. how far apart were the dwi's? that COULD play a factor but knowing our judges/boys, they gonna try and lock him up... does he have dreads? if so, its a dundee

smh

but yeah, i have definitely done it more than a few times but i'm tryin to relax on it

They were pretty close, all within a year... Off your Sig you will know a lil better. 1st one was caught in DC, 2nd in PG........ The last one that he is goingto court for tomorrow was caught in Mo County... I told him that this one is gonna put him in Clarksburg for a hot 6 months. He thinks he might get off withweekends or something... I'm like
grin.gif

i dont drink and drive because if im leaving the club im swangin on people, they gone already think im driving drunk. and i dont want to be drunk while ipurposely drive like im drunk lol
roll.gif

well i just recently caught my first DUI back in may. i left the bar but wasnt even close to piss drunk. just a few drinks. unfortunately i fell asleep behindthe wheel and crashed into a fence. when the cops gave me the test i blew a .18 which is double the legal limit here in jersey. what blew my mind was that ivegone out plenty of times and drank 10 times more than what i did that night and ive driven home with no problem.

i just got my license suspended for 7 months and lookin at a 3000 dollar fine. not including court fees and lawyer fees. Judge said if get caught a second timeits 3 year license suspension and 30 days jail. and a third time im lookin at a 10 year license suspension and like 1 to 2 years in jail.

how much time your boy is lookin at really depends where your from and what the law says. here in jersey they are extremely tough on drinkin and drivin. theydnt mess around. i was hopin for a restricted license where i could only drive to school and work but they dnt do that here

Someone tell me what happens when you get a DUI. I didn't get one but it seems like everyone is getting it these days.

I heard you can get DUI's when you high too. IDK how they would test you but you can.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Honestly I can't say that I wouldn't do it again. I think alot more about how much I drink while I'm out though and if possible have someone who is not under the influence to ride with.
That's ridiculous. You're saying it like you don't have a choice. It's all on you. No excuses. If you drink, you don't drive.If you took your car, you get a cab.

I have zero sympathy for anyone in this situation. If you recklessly endanger other people you deserve to go to jail.

I've done it a few times and I'm under age. Never again though. Me and other peoples lives are way more important.

I do have a friend who had like 5 beers and like 5 shots and drove home thinking he was doing it.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Honestly I can't say that I wouldn't do it again. I think alot more about how much I drink while I'm out though and if possible have someone who is not under the influence to ride with.
That's ridiculous. You're saying it like you don't have a choice. It's all on you. No excuses. If you drink, you don't drive. If you took your car, you get a cab.

I have zero sympathy for anyone in this situation. If you recklessly endanger other people you deserve to go to jail.

I never said I didn't have a choice. I'm just being honest. If I'm around my way and I drink a few Heinekens or something and I'm ready to gohome I'm going to hop in the whip and go home. I said I'm going to think more about how much I'm drinking if I am driving. I know my limit. I candrink a few beers and not be "buzzin" or whatever you want to call it.

never will again. even being buzzed while driving will slow your reaction time and would put you in jail if u get pulled over.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Stallworth would not be in jail today if he had not been drinking.

why take the risk?
dude got a month for killing someone

I'm still
smh.gif
at that

I know my limit. I can drink a few beers and not be "buzzin" or whatever you want to call it.
Nonsense.

I know my limit. I can drink a few beers and not be "buzzin" or whatever you want to call it.
Nonsense.

Dude how is that nonsense? So you telling me that no one can drink a few beers and not be drunk?

Yes you can get a DUI while being ripped. Police run some test on you and actually take a blood draw when they arrest you.

Im still going to drive ripped as I please.

ive driven buzzed never drunk. would never drive drunk, i would just post up somewhere until i sober up.

ive driven
smokin.gif
i was amazed at how good of a driver i was. i drove across the city perfectly. seemed like i blinked and that 30 minute ride was over. exsaid i was cool calm and collective while
smokin.gif

i need to start
smokin.gif
more

Nonsense.

Dude how is that nonsense? So you telling me that no one can drink a few beers and not be drunk?

But that's not what we're discussing here. Drunk is a stupid subjective term but I'll give you that you can't drink a few beers and not beimpaired. Thus, you shouldn't be driving.

unfortunately i fell asleep behind the wheel and crashed into a fence.
what if you had hit a person and killed them?
I don't understand why people continually do this and give little regard to others.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

unfortunately i fell asleep behind the wheel and crashed into a fence.
what if you had hit a person and killed them?
I don't understand why people continually do this and give little regard to others.

im thankful everyday i didnt hit a person and killed them and im glad no one was in the car with me. its not like im out there doin it again. this is somethinthat is goin to stay with me. and theres not a day that goes by that i wish i did everythin differently. i was stupid. im payin for it now. but im blessed itwas just a fence. now i know better when i get my license back because i know next time it might not be a fence.

^my latter statement is directed more towards people who say they will continue to drink and drive.

I'm glad though that you've and other innocent people escaped unharmed and taken away a valuable life lesson.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Dumb and never.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
I wish I had such strong feelings on the subject, but where im from, coming up in HS it was the norm to drive drunk after partys/clubs or whatever
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by Cz7

It's not something I advocate

But I've definitely done it.
I'm not gonna say I never have, and I'm not gonna say I never will again. I know my limits and 99% of the time I call a cab, but there arethose few times I just don't feel the need.

EDIT That was rude on my part, especially to those who have lost a friend or loved one to carelessness

Back
Top Bottom