Dropping 7/31- AIR UPTEMPO '97 FEDERATION QS

they remind me of the red/blk foam pros, im sure they will be popular and some people will like them but red shoes just arent my cup of tea, remind me too much of clown shoes, something side shoe bob would wear

they remind me of the red/blk foam pros, im sure they will be popular and some people will like them but red shoes just arent my cup of tea, remind me too much of clown shoes, something side shoe bob would wear

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Now that I think about it, they do sort of look like the Foam Pros.  Sort of.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Now that I think about it, they do sort of look like the Foam Pros.  Sort of.

uhhhhhh
sick.gif

easy pass - though the actual picture looks about a million times better than the catalog pic

easy pass - though the actual picture looks about a million times better than the catalog pic

actual pic looks a LOT better.
id pay $100 for em but cant see payin anymore

actual pic looks a LOT better.
id pay $100 for em but cant see payin anymore

Back
Top Bottom