Dropping 7/31- AIR UPTEMPO '97 FEDERATION QS

Saw these at the outlet for $79. Thought about it for a second, but I would never wear them.

Saw these at the outlet for $79. Thought about it for a second, but I would never wear them.

I got mine last weekend during the Friends & Family at Nike Factory stores in Woodbury..couldn't pass up for 52 dollars..
pimp.gif

I got mine last weekend during the Friends & Family at Nike Factory stores in Woodbury..couldn't pass up for 52 dollars..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

has anybody played bball in these? Seems like the material isn't very breathable

Personally I Would Prefer To Ball In Zoom Air... I Wear My Volt Uptempos Every Now An Then An Jus By The Way They Feel When I Walk I Know They Would Be Uncomfortable To Ball In...

has anybody played bball in these? Seems like the material isn't very breathable

Personally I Would Prefer To Ball In Zoom Air... I Wear My Volt Uptempos Every Now An Then An Jus By The Way They Feel When I Walk I Know They Would Be Uncomfortable To Ball In...

Originally Posted by Rod301

I tried them on and they fit kind of tight near the front.  I used to have the white/ forest green ones in college and loved playing in them but these seem to run a little narrow in the front.

Originally Posted by Rod301

I tried them on and they fit kind of tight near the front.  I used to have the white/ forest green ones in college and loved playing in them but these seem to run a little narrow in the front.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif
Good looking deal!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif
Good looking deal!

Back
Top Bottom