Dropping 7/31- AIR UPTEMPO '97 FEDERATION QS

okay, okay, I take back what I said about these. now that I seen some real pics, these are absolutely
sick.gif
sick.gif
but in a good way.

okay, okay, I take back what I said about these. now that I seen some real pics, these are absolutely
sick.gif
sick.gif
but in a good way.

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

These were in footaction in columbia mall yesterday.These shoe is 2 busy for me so imma pass
DMV cat I see.  You have any hook ups or connects in the Columbia Mall or local area?  If so, PM me.

You went to high school around here?  If so, which?

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

These were in footaction in columbia mall yesterday.These shoe is 2 busy for me so imma pass
DMV cat I see.  You have any hook ups or connects in the Columbia Mall or local area?  If so, PM me.

You went to high school around here?  If so, which?

man i saw these in person today and they were fire in my opinion. I woulda copped but I just bought a pair of 10's and I need to chill til the Oly 7's drop.

man i saw these in person today and they were fire in my opinion. I woulda copped but I just bought a pair of 10's and I need to chill til the Oly 7's drop.

first time seeing em...

they are..ok...does it have a black clear sole? id cop for cheap but id prolly never wear em

first time seeing em...

they are..ok...does it have a black clear sole? id cop for cheap but id prolly never wear em

Back
Top Bottom