Dropping 7/31- AIR UPTEMPO '97 FEDERATION QS

DAMN YUKU, DAMN.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

These are dope Im with you sneakermane everytime I get overseas tha good stuff comes out!

That sucks, lol. If you need help copping, just send a brother a PM.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

These are dope Im with you sneakermane everytime I get overseas tha good stuff comes out!

That sucks, lol. If you need help copping, just send a brother a PM.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

And the official release day is tomorrow. They ain't been on sale in no stores for a week

Comeon man

This Bmore we talking about ...

Seen and held those shoes this past tuesday .. they were on display ... TUESDAY

Most Shoe City , DTLR's sell **%@ soon as their shipment comes ..

Only **%@ that gets held to release date is foams ,and J's

And the official release day is tomorrow. They ain't been on sale in no stores for a week

Comeon man

This Bmore we talking about ...

Seen and held those shoes this past tuesday .. they were on display ... TUESDAY

Most Shoe City , DTLR's sell **%@ soon as their shipment comes ..

Only **%@ that gets held to release date is foams ,and J's

Bro....you said they been out for a week. Tuesday ain't no week.

A week ago I was getting my F&F on & hitting up DTLR for Air Maxes. These weren't out!!!!
Tuesday would be 4 days ago. Like I said....local spots did drop em' early. But that don't change the fact they had a release date, Even thou the two Foots were the only ones following it.

A week ago I was getting my F&F on & hitting up DTLR for Air Maxes. These weren't out!!!!
Tuesday would be 4 days ago. Like I said....local spots did drop em' early. But that don't change the fact they had a release date, Even thou the two Foots were the only ones following it.

Tuesday ain't no week?  Er... 7 days in a week.

Ok. 

But since we stretching...

A work week maybe... ? 
nerd.gif

And stores traditionally don't get shipments on a Monday, lol.  But...

Gone to PG HOH to clean up on this NYC AF1 pack.

Uncle Elroy and Pops/Willie, please continue. 
laugh.gif

Good to view an exchange, instead of being IN one. 
roll.gif

Tuesday ain't no week?  Er... 7 days in a week.

Ok. 

But since we stretching...

A work week maybe... ? 
nerd.gif

And stores traditionally don't get shipments on a Monday, lol.  But...

Gone to PG HOH to clean up on this NYC AF1 pack.

Uncle Elroy and Pops/Willie, please continue. 
laugh.gif

Good to view an exchange, instead of being IN one. 
roll.gif

Oh no.....

I'ma just concede to being a victim of buying what I like......& wearing em'.
Gonna throw these babies on 2 days in a row.
roll.gif

Oh no.....

I'ma just concede to being a victim of buying what I like......& wearing em'.
Gonna throw these babies on 2 days in a row.
roll.gif

Seen these at work. They do have today as the official release date btw. The pics on page 5 make them look red, but they are closer to maroon/burgundy. When I took a pic on my iphone they look more orange. I'd recommend seeing these in person before purchasing. HOH LA has plenty of them.

Seen these at work. They do have today as the official release date btw. The pics on page 5 make them look red, but they are closer to maroon/burgundy. When I took a pic on my iphone they look more orange. I'd recommend seeing these in person before purchasing. HOH LA has plenty of them.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
The pics on page 5 make them look red, but they are closer to maroon/burgundy. When I took a pic on my iphone they look more orange.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Maaaaaan.

Please don't open up the "what should I wear" convo on these!

laugh.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
The pics on page 5 make them look red, but they are closer to maroon/burgundy. When I took a pic on my iphone they look more orange.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Maaaaaan.

Please don't open up the "what should I wear" convo on these!

laugh.gif

Just seen them and they aren't that bad but that material they put on it is way too soft and supple for my liking...when I saw foam like material I was assuming a tougher, stronger material...oh well I mean for the low, I'd run them into the ground

Back
Top Bottom