Dropping 7/31- AIR UPTEMPO '97 FEDERATION QS

^^^You gotta feel it to believe it. If it ain't...its close enough. The hood is checkin'...the hood is checkin'
laugh.gif

Im a sucker for ALL RED shoes but these..........  Im not too sure about the finished product. Ill really have to see these in person.

Im a sucker for ALL RED shoes but these..........  Im not too sure about the finished product. Ill really have to see these in person.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^You gotta feel it to believe it. If it ain't...its close enough. The hood is checkin'...the hood is checkin'
laugh.gif

Had em in my hand ..

%+%% ain't foam material ..

And the hood ain't checkin for them +#$!$
laugh.gif

They been on sale for a week and I haven't seen a !*%%$ with them on yet ..

Wouldn't spend ONE DIME one those Atrocities

laugh.gif

Had em in my hand ..

%+%% ain't foam material ..

And the hood ain't checkin for them +#$!$
laugh.gif

They been on sale for a week and I haven't seen a !*%%$ with them on yet ..

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

sneakermane said:
laugh.gif

Had em in my hand ..

**$# ain't foam material ..

And the hood ain't checkin for them %!#!@
laugh.gif

They been on sale for a week and I haven't seen a +**%+ with them on yet ..

One man's atrocity is another man's piff.
happy.gif

Got my pair on now....& luv em'. And evidently cats around the way luv em' by how many "Ayo....Where you get the Uptemps from?" comments I've been getting.

And the official release day is tomorrow. They ain't been on sale in no stores for a week.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

sneakermane said:
laugh.gif

Had em in my hand ..

**$# ain't foam material ..

And the hood ain't checkin for them %!#!@
laugh.gif

They been on sale for a week and I haven't seen a +**%+ with them on yet ..

One man's atrocity is another man's piff.
happy.gif

Got my pair on now....& luv em'. And evidently cats around the way luv em' by how many "Ayo....Where you get the Uptemps from?" comments I've been getting.

And the official release day is tomorrow. They ain't been on sale in no stores for a week.

I saw them today when I was out and about.

Black socks, shorts... I can see it.  But something about the black on the side, then the sole... Just throwing me off a bit.

Another Shoe City $59.99 + discount special in 2-3 months...

Just too many options/releases + terrible economy retail wise to even consider these a purchase on launch date.

I saw them today when I was out and about.

Black socks, shorts... I can see it.  But something about the black on the side, then the sole... Just throwing me off a bit.

Another Shoe City $59.99 + discount special in 2-3 months...

Just too many options/releases + terrible economy retail wise to even consider these a purchase on launch date.

Can't speak for Bmore, but...

They've been out.

laugh.gif

Not ONE sale yet.............

They've been out.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

sneakermane wrote:

They've been out.

laugh.gif

True dat.

Local spots been selling them early. But if you went to Footlocker or Footaction....they would tell you release date is 7/31.
One Footaction said @#$% it & started selling them yesterday.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

sneakermane wrote:

They've been out.

laugh.gif

True dat.

Local spots been selling them early. But if you went to Footlocker or Footaction....they would tell you release date is 7/31.
One Footaction said @#$% it & started selling them yesterday.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom