Drunk drivers

:smokin

You're a really good dude OP...

I hope your girl accepts whatever savagery you wish to deal out... You deserve it :smokin....

Used to drink and drice ALL THE TIME.

ALL THE TIME.

It was normal tho for my group of friends, if we were gona bend some corners, pick up a 6 or 12 pack dependin on how many ppl are on the whip and re-up when needed. And do it for hours, then post up somewhere, drink, then go home. Used to thank god every single time i pulled up to my driveway safe.

Untill one time i went to my girls, dodnt remember gettin there, woke up went to my truck and saw that i oarked perfect, but wrecked it, and i had no recolition on how it happened. Still dont know. But since then i def chilled.

One time i had about 8-10 beers, rolled thru a stop sign, cop was hidin and lit my *** up, i SMASHED the pedal, in a residential area, at night, and an area i had never been to before. Gave up a few minuted later, cop ended up givin me a ticket for the stop sign and not havin my license on me. DAWG. I was so lucky.

I dont drink and drive anymore, and its hard to get ppl i know, to not drink and drive. But im glad ive mever hurt anyone ir myself, or got a dui.

Last edited:
Thanks for the props guys. I did what I felt I needed to do. I try to mentally prepare myself for stuff like this cause I dont want to be a victim or one of those people that just dont know what to do.
The mother was amazing though, I wish I could tell her that but I dont know who she is other than she lives in York PA. Either way, I hope they're ok.

As for weed vs liquor, the worst ive done while high was miss an exit on the freeway and not realizing it till 20 mins later :lol:
Ive never sped or drove recklessly while high
trying to be on your high horse and FB a dude when in reality, you in the same class. :smh:

Driving under the influence is driving under the influence. No matter if it's pills, green or alcohol.

Last edited:
Bruh u are an amazing person and dont let anyone tell u otherwise

Im glad that you helped them out fam

trying to be on your high horse and FB a dude when in reality, you in the same class. :smh:

Driving under the influence is driving under the influence. No matter if it's pills, green or alcohol.
:lol:
Stop it. Aint no weed smoker speeding 20+ over, swerving in and out of lanes killing a family of 4

Im not cosigning it or saying its safer but im just saying its different. .....i have seen many people drive on roadtrips smokin weed....i seen a dude drive 7 hrs to miami blazin looool.

Theres NOOOOO way in hell someone gonna drive 7 hrs drinkin loooool

Im not cosigning it or saying its safer but im just saying its different. .....i have seen many people drive on roadtrips smokin weed....i seen a dude drive 7 hrs to miami blazin looool.

Theres NOOOOO way in hell someone gonna drive 7 hrs drinkin loooool

I couldnt do that. The trip would end up taking FOREVER.

I'd get tired quicker and be pullin over to take naps.

One of the main differences between alcohol and weed is decision making. If im completely blazed up, the last thing I want to do is drive. When your drunk, you're not aware you're about to get behind the wheel and get into a possibly fatal situation.

I couldnt do that. The trip would end up taking FOREVER.

I'd get tired quicker and be pullin over to take naps.
Depends on what you smoke. Thats why I tell people to know what you're smoking and know what strains work best for the situation. Thats difficult to do when its illegal, so you get what you get from the weed man. I like to be pumped when im high. I dont like indicas cause it makes you too relaxed. Im a sativa type of guy. I dont smoke much at all though. This past Sunday was the first in over a year (2 pulls). And I probably wont again for a while

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom